• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does Kessel lead the league in shots without a goal?

Given that Kessel has the 2nd most shots on goal in the whole league... yes. Only Crosby, Marleau and Zetterberg have more shots on goal (or tied with him) and they've all scored. The next in the list of most shots without a goal would be... Alexander Steen. Kessel has 33 without a goal, Steen has 28.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bourque :lol

What a beauty

ATF487

SaL22.jpg

First chance I've had to collect thoughts on here in the last few days:

1.) The Flyers are awful. So so so so bad. I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with this team. Obviously the defense is awful, but it shouldn't be THIS bad.

2.) That Erskine hit was obviously a shit call... which lead into what was REALLY annoying: the Caps announcers. Couldn't get to the game last night so had to watch in my local bar. I forgot how awful those guys are. Huge homers, and they aren't funny at all. I think the try to be campy but just come off as dumb.

3.) I still hate B Schenn.

Revenant

1.) The Flyers are awful. So so so so bad. I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with this team. Obviously the defense is awful, but it shouldn't be THIS bad.

2.) That Erskine hit was obviously a shit call... which lead into what was REALLY annoying: the Caps announcers. Couldn't get to the game last night so had to watch in my local bar. I forgot how awful those guys are. Huge homers, and they aren't funny at all. I think the try to be campy but just come off as dumb.

I watched one caps broadcast recently, I felt like I was listening to two bad afternoon radio DJ's. I don't really have a lot of hate for most of the broadcast teams but that was just an unpleasant experience.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It's an easy save for me

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Erskine did get a 3 game suspension...

Should have been more if they really want to cut down on this shit. These little 2 and 3 gamers are stupid and aren't solving the problem.

Brinbe

Bs pretty much dominated the period.

NEED to do something on the PP, our only hope of getting something out of this game.

Didnt the Weber deal fall on him not wanting to include Couterier?

The way I heard it they wanted two of Schenn, Couts, and Read plus a first. In hindsight it probably would have worked for us.

EDIT: And yeah Soc you're right, I still wouldn't give up Couts. But I also didn't expect the D to blow this hard.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
LOOOOOOLZ... Smith is out with an upper body injury, will not return. Red Wings D just keeps on dropping.

Bueno. It just so happens Montreal has too many defencemen, even a seasoned veteran available.

I'm going to keep repeating this until incomes true.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs went completely to shit after the disallowed goal.

Let's hope the powerplay can get them rejuvenated (lulz).

Top Bottom