• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

zedge

Baertchi is back tonight. However..Scratching Cervenka and putting in Akim Alu? C'mon man.. This team is run by a bunch of baboons.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
hey

hey guys

hey

preds80.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, guess I'll watch this. No Nash, no Asham, no Del Zotto. Staal has the flu. Biron starting in net. Christian Thomas making his NHL debut.

This seems to be a "well...fuck it" game for us. Let's see if we can take some points anyway.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
CBC intros so good.

Way to build up that anger reminding me of that Tucker hit by Alfredsson and the beginning of the boos.

Or Columbus, yeah.

Phoenix moving to Seattle seems most ideal if they want to keep the realignment as easy to do as possible.

If expansion to Quebec City and Markham is incoming within 2 or 3 years.

Looking at 30 teams and 4 conferences, Phoenix moving to the East would make for a 7 and 8 team conference in the West and East. I think the general consensus is that there would be some sort of wild card from the 8 team conference to the 7 team conference playoffs. Or if they forgo the original playoff realignment ideas, just do two conferences four divisions with the top 8.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
cute girls there.

when i was visiting ottawa though goddamn there were so many white people compared to Toronto...felt like I was back in Crapmonton.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One of my buddies seems to have gone to the ACC to watch the game there. I'll have to ask him afterwards how it was.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Big goal for the Wings there. Miller continues his domination against the Preds. Detroit came out strong and had the better of the chances, good to see one pay off.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
mhmm... Do I watch Leafs-Ottawa or Habs-Rangers.... mhmmm.... I gotta go with Leafs-Ottawa, because the Rangers just suck this season. Plus, I want to see the Leafs lose, DON'T LET ME DOWN OTTAWA.

Cake Boss

Banned
I see a bunch injuries to the Sens and a whiny administration bitching about rival fans visiting their otherwise bland and empty arena.

The salt now begins....?

Sounds like your the salty one, the puck hasnt even dropped yet.

I wonder why the admin doesnt do this for Habs fans, we get more of them than the Leafs, oh wait because the cunty ass leaf fans we get usually get into fights and always have the police involved. They cant just watch the game like other fans, they put all of those 8 years of frustration and let it out on parents bringing their kids to the game.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like your the salty one, the puck hasnt even dropped yet.

I wonder why the admin doesnt do this for Habs fans, we get more of them than the Leafs, oh wait because the cunty ass leaf fans we get usually get into fights and always have the police involved. They cant just watch the game like other fans, they put all of those 8 years of frustration and let it out on parents bringing their kids to the game.

<3 Gonchar

Top Bottom