• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
AwLTr6A.jpg

:lol

Acid08

Banned
YOUR KINGDOM IS CRUMBLING, CUNTS+TEEMU!!!!

no, ours is :(

I forgot to even mention that Clowe for suspended for two games. Fuck that bum.

Just finished the Hawks game. HOSS THE BOSS BABY!

Good shit, nice to not get destroyed by the Oilers for once. I know it's been this way all season, but I'm getting pretty fucking tired of Stalberg, Bickell, and Frolik not being able to hit the fucking net, ever.

Still, a beauty by Sharp and Hossa at the end. Fuckin a

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
I know it's been this way all season, but I'm getting pretty fucking tired of Stalberg, Bickell, and Frolik not being able to hit the fucking net, ever.
Um... yea... so... Blackhawks fans are not allowed to complain about FUCKING ANYTHING until they lose in regulation. Okay?
OfficeSpace-584x442.jpg

Hoss by far has the best GIFs for him. And lets not forget about the OMG HOSSA one

Um... yea... so... Blackhawks fans are not allowed to complain about FUCKING ANYTHING until they lose in regulation. Okay?
OfficeSpace-584x442.jpg

I'm complaining about reasonable things. These guys suck ass. If I was bitching about Toews for anything, or our goaltending (so far) then you can tell me to eat a dick and I will rightfully do so (maybe). It's not like I'm pulling a King Henrik

Marvie_3

Banned
Good shit, nice to not get destroyed by the Oilers for once. I know it's been this way all season, but I'm getting pretty fucking tired of Stalberg, Bickell, and Frolik not being able to hit the fucking net, ever.
Stalberg is still garbage. He's fast but that's the only skill he has. It took almost 3 years but Bickell is finally playing the physical game he should have been playing all along. Frolik has been good on the PK but that's about it.

PR5F26e.png

So... the West looks pretty clear cut in terms of division-strength.

God damn, I hope the Yotes miss the playoffs so they can announce the move quickly.

OfficeSpace-584x442.jpg

The only thing we've been bitching about is our announcers. :p

I know it's been this way all season, but I'm getting pretty fucking tired of Stalberg, Bickell, and Frolik not being able to hit the fucking net, ever.

Uhh... Stalberg is tied for fourth on the team with five goals.

Marvie_3

Banned
Its not like his goal today was a beaut. He poked it in.

I'm not trying to complain that he scored or whatever, I'm just saying that the dude can't hit the net 9 times out of 10

His goal against the Sharks only went in because Niemi fucked up. He's also scored twice on Mike Smith, who has played like complete shit in both games against Chicago so far.

His goal against the Sharks only went in because Niemi fucked up. He's also scored twice on Mike Smith, who has played like complete shit in both games against Chicago so far.

Exactly. I didn't feeling like pulling up his goals this year but I remembered them not being exactly the nicest goals. If they were I would have probably wrote those moments down in my diary

Quick

Banned
As much as I dislike the idea of complete realignment, I'm kind of excited considering this would be the first major change in the NHL since 2004-05 lockout.

Still not a fan of having 4 conferences with the eastern ones having the extra teams, but I'm sure it'll be beneficial to Detroit and Columbus to be in the east. Detroit gets most of their Original 6 rivalries back, Columbus plays at a more reasonable time and have regular visits from Pittsburgh and Washington (Crosby and Ovechkin specifically) to boost that fan attendance.

Marvie_3

Banned
Exactly. I didn't feeling like pulling up his goals this year but I remembered them not being exactly the nicest goals. If they were I would have probably wrote those moments down in my diary

The goals against Phoenix were ok shots but I could have scored both of them the way Smith was playing. Scoring goals against a goalie who has a 6.00+ GAA and a .774 SV% in games against your team isn't much of an accomplishment.

Top Bottom