• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

CCF23

That's a good trade for the Habs. Both have similar upsides, but Cole has been fucking brutal this year and Ryder has been decent.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
That trade seems like a major fleecing. Ryder is younger and has more points than Cole. Wonder if there are some picks involved or something.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit. How good has Ryder been this season?

Looks like a win for the Habs. Cole has been completed shit this season, lower cap hit plus UFA, but he'll never be the physical force Cole could be at his best.

CCF23

You can almost smell a sheep while reading this page, my god.

saupload_ljjmpduoq7ek5zq0jlypqypy_400.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
WHAT COLES GONE? For a guy who's contract is almost done?

YneTj.gif

Bergevin is a god damn genius, holy christ. So happy, enjoy his lazy ass waiting for retirement for another 2 years Dallas.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Weren't you habs fans and solo in particular mcguiring this guy up last year? Now suddenly he sucks?

Cole was awesome last season. He's been shit this year, not just statistically, but he plays like Kovalev without the flashes of brilliance, not to mention his antics during the lockout. I will miss 2011-2012 Cole, have since the start of the season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cole was awesome last season. He's been shit this year, not just statistically, but he plays like Kovalev without the flashes of brilliance, not to mention his antics during the lockout. I will miss 2011-2012 Cole, have since the start of the season.
+ Cole is only getting older and worst, and we need the cap space.

Well Ryder goes UFA this year. Sounds like we probably weren't going to resign him at a fair price.

So we bailed and got Erik Cole who still has 2 more years at $4 million.

Kinda making sense now but still... :\

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
DAMN IT RYDER HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

Habs are gonna win the Cup

Some of the Stars' recent trades:

2011: Neal and Niskanen for Goligoski
2012: Grossman for a 2nd and 3rd rounder
2012: Ribeiro for Eakin and a 2nd rounder
2012: Ott and Pardy for Roy

And now Ryder and a pick for Cole.

Slurmer

Banned
Gagne brings that cup-winning pedigree that Philly needs...sigh

McGinn is out a few weeks with a broken orbital bone. Maybe he should give the fighting a rest when he comes back.

Yeah he got fucking hammered. Maybe just don't pick fights with ambidextrous dudes.

Top Bottom