• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Phil-Kessel-560x560.jpg

wtf.

Accidentally posted in last month's thread. Anyway, it's going to suck if we lose to the Swans.

Also, Kessel is surprisingly thick for a professional athlete.

Edmond: yeah, I'm a Kings fan. It's been a frustrating start to the season. This game has been particularly irritating. First Quick gives up 2 quick goals, then Bernier comes in and gives up 2 more. We need Quick to get back to last season's form if we're going to make any kind of run.

Acid08

Banned
Edmond: yeah, I'm a Kings fan. It's been a frustrating start to the season. This game has been particularly irritating. First Bernier gives up 2 quick goals, then Quick comes in and gives up 2 goals on 3 shots. We need Quick to get back to last season's form if we're going to make any kind of run.
Don't worry, you won't.

EdmondD

They keep playing like this they sure as fuck won't. Kings always suck at the start of the season but with the short season they need to get their shit together.

king dont have to get there shit together because they get to rid the cup till the end of the season. they look like most teams after the cup banged up, slow, and a dont care attitude. ill take it because i got to touch the cup.

king dont have to get there shit together because they get to rid the cup till the end of the season. they look like most teams after the cup banged up, slow, and a dont care attitude. ill take it because i got to touch the cup.

Sounds like someone is rationalizing

Ray Emery came with fucks to give. that's the only reason.

Seriously.

This game (and the last) sums up why I wasn't excited about the winning streak, or feel confident on the goalie situation or the PP. And why I can never feel confident/excited about any of the above

The offense actually looks great in this game, but we're not helping our goalies, and the goalies didn't help themselves either. Glad we got that Justin Williams goal to tie it.

Edit: and now the Ducks take the lead again.

EdmondD

They had a long break so they can't use that excuse. I'm not worried though it's still early in the season.

Top Bottom