• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Judderman

drawer by drawer
New York Rangers
‏@NYRangers
BREAKING NEWS: the #NYR have acquired forward Darroll Powe and Nick Palmieri from MIN in exchange for forward Mike Rupp

Hrm.

Notice how the Avs Fan is cautious upon meeting a fellow member of its species, years of long winters have dwindled their numbers leading to paranoia and mistrust, A surprising change from other members of the ecosystem, as we have seen ducks fans seek advanced companionship and possible mating.

Lets just hope Heretic and Dastardly never go the way of Perry and Getzlaf. Broken bromances are a sad thing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers
‏@NYRangers
BREAKING NEWS: the #NYR have acquired forward Darroll Powe and Nick Palmieri from MIN in exchange for forward Mike Rupp

Hrm.

Don't know much of anything about these guys, but I'm happy with getting rid of Rupp. He's slow, has ruined a number of good chances Asham has created already this year, and isn't much of a fighter for an enforcer.

Ah, apparently Powe is a good penalty killer? That could be useful.

Heretic

Notice how the Avs Fan is cautious upon meeting a fellow member of its species, years of long winters have dwindled their numbers leading to paranoia and mistrust, A surprising change from other members of the ecosystem, as we have seen ducks fans seek advanced companionship and possible mating.

Lol!!!

Heretic

Heretic/Dastardly, has any news come out yet about the injury to fowler? I hope it's not serious. Stoll is going to have a target on his back the next game we play against them.

All that's said so far is that it's an upper body injury and he's seen as day to day. Bruce said he *should* be on the ice sooner rather than later.

*crosses fingers*

Lets just hope Heretic and Dastardly never go the way of Perry and Getzlaf. Broken bromances are a sad thing.

You bite your tongue!

Acid08

Banned
C'MON DUCKS-AGE TIME TO GET MAD FOR TONIGHTS GAME

4JCINXy.gif

CORREY PERRY IS NOT A VERY NICE PERSON, TAKE THAT!!!!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are making a lot of moves. Just recalled JT Miller and Brandon Mashinter from the Whale, sending Benn Ferriero back down.

That kind of surprises me because Ferriero has played pretty well in his 3 or 4 games with the team and it seemed like Torts was liking what he was getting from him.

Acid08

Banned
Rangers are making a lot of moves. Just recalled JT Miller and Brandon Mashinter from the Whale, sending Benn Ferriero back down.

That kind of surprises me because Ferriero has played pretty well in his 3 or 4 games with the team and it seemed like Torts was liking what he was getting from him.
So Ferriero has been pretty good for you guys? I always liked him, he never scored much but his few goals always seemed to be big ones. He won the first game of our sites with LA in 2011. Always seemed to hustle his ass off even if his hockey IQ want as high as you would have liked it to be.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tarasenko takes rookie of the month for January.

SMD Conacher, Yakupov, Schultz and Galchenyuk.
Where's that Edmond guy? He could learn how to be a salty prick from you seeing as every post of yours seems so defensive, also Tarasenko is 21, good on him.

So Kostitsyn looks like he'll join the Cats after the KHL season is over. I'm not sure where he would fit in the line up but he could be an interesting piece to add in.
Cats are such a group of mismatches and outcasts :lol you guys should put him on the same line as Kovy and hope they both show up on the same game day.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Ferriero has been pretty good for you guys? I always liked him, he never scored much but his few goals always seemed to be big ones. He won the first game of our sites with LA in 2011. Always seemed to hustle his ass off even if his hockey IQ want as high as you would have liked it to be.

Yeah, I've liked what I've seen from him. Has a lot of energy, got a point in the game against the Flyers, had been getting rewarded with about 12 minutes or so of ice time per game (which is a lot considering how heavily we lean on the Richards and Stepan lines).

I imagine we'll be seeing him again later in the season. This seems like Torts shaking things up to see if anything sticks.

Revenant

Suck my dick rev

The Canadiens fan(genus: Habbus Fannicus) is a particularly truculent group due to their extensive history as a species. So much so that even others within the species find each other intolerable so that they mostly grow their numbers through inbreeding. this may explain the lack of testicles on this particular example. they spend most of their time masturbating and all agreeing with each other about how it was better when there were only 5 other species in the ecosystem which was the last time they actually mattered to most.

The Canadiens fan(genus: Habbus Fannicus) is a particularly truculent group due to their extensive history as a species. So much so that even others within the species find each other intolerable so that they mostly grow their numbers through inbreeding. this may explain the lack of testicles on this particular example. they spend most of their time masturbating and all agreeing with each other about how it was better when there were only 5 other species in the ecosystem which was the last time they actually mattered to most.

Fuck you, I'm laughing in speech class right now. :lol

#DED

TUSR

Banned

crunched

Heretic

Revenant Attenborough

Good stuff lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Excellent.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Brendan Smith out 3-4 weeks.

FANTASTIC.

Acid08

Banned

tumblr_lsbchrAubu1qkv26fo1_500.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
i5bv1oqu7NoTE.gif

Clydefrog

Ducks - Kings this past Saturday was really exciting to watch in person. Too bad the Kings couldn't get a few more goals.........

Socreges

Banned
Amazing. Can I do one...

The Coyotes fan (genus: Canus Desertus) is a recessive mutant of the Jeticus Rabidus. Little is known of this species as they are rarely spotted in the wild, exceptionally quiet, and their nesting grounds are often occupied exclusively by invasive species. They are believed to be critically endangered and possibly already extinct. Preservation efforts have continued for years, but unfortunately no one actually gives a shit about this particular species.

Quick

Banned

ibyS5LVSwY7LNh.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

iGLyVralBUBnX.gif

Heretic

Ducks - Kings this past Saturday was really exciting to watch in person. Too bad the Kings couldn't get a few more goals.........

I was going to stop by your section and yell "CLYDEFROG!!!!!!!" but I figured the ushers wouldn't like that.

I took my best bud who is a queen's fan and man, you could cut the tension with a knife!

Great game though. Both goalies sucked ass! We were at the perfect angle to see Quick flip his shit and throwing everything around in the back when he got pulled. My friend couldn't believe he acted that way haha.

P.S.
FUCK STOLL

SYD?

SMD, bitch!

I like where this is going.

Where's that Edmond guy? He could learn how to be a salty prick from you seeing as every post of yours seems so defensive, also Tarasenko is 21, good on him.

Cats are such a group of mismatches and outcasts :lol you guys should put him on the same line as Kovy and hope they both show up on the same game day.

Why you heff to be mad?

Solo

You always have the best pillow talk.

Top Bottom