• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leave Kessel alone! :(

you're so right

edit: ah fuck!
Hey, kavey...

cat-dress-1.jpg

Montresor

Holzer definitely stuck the knee out, though not much.

Coming off the rails now.

Yeah it was definitely a penalty. I'm also relenting on the no goal - it was a good call to waive Bozak's goal.

I think two calls have been BS. Skinner should have had a penalty shot, and McClement shouldn't have gotten that penalty for unsportsmanlike.

And that completely bogus unsportsmanlike penalty lead to a PP goal.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it was definitely a penalty. I'm also relenting on the no goal - it was a good call to waive Bozak's goal.

I think two calls have been BS. Skinner should have had a penalty shot, and McClement shouldn't have gotten that penalty for unsportsmanlike.

Phaneuf was lateral to Skinner so it wasn't a clear break

McClement 'clearly' gave him a snow shower

Dude, you watching or listening? :(

Cactus

Banned
The Holzer penalty was borderline. I don't think that's called if the ref had a clear view.

As for the goal, it did look like Bozak's back foot kicked the puck - rather than simply redirect it in the net - even though I'm pretty certain it was unintentional.

Montresor

Phaneuf was lateral to Skinner so it wasn't a clear break

McClement 'clearly' gave him a snow shower

Dude, you watching or listening? :(

Watching. McClement wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't skating towards the goalie and ensuring Ward would smother it. It was a bogus call.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Watching. McClement wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't skating towards the goalie and ensuring Ward would smother it. It was a bogus call.

I agree he was doing his job, but he clearly showered him. It was a stupid call, but considering we got a PP out of it a few games ago, the players should expect this.

Man...should I just turn in now?

Top Bottom