• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
ibwMg7FpFJC4Xf.gif

Brinbe

Didn't think the tank would need to be tuned up so early! But that's likely where this team is headed. Just not good/consistent enough.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Whoever said 5 unanswered CAR goals wasn't that far off... but we still have a couple minutes to go, don't we ;)

I hope you lose tonight smiley. I wish you guys had played your starting goaltender instead of your backup though. Your back up is a much better goalie. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope you lose tonight smiley. I wish you guys had played your starting goaltender instead of your backup though. Your back up is a much better goalie. :(

Regardless of who our starter is, our backup is always better. It's a weird situation. :p

And no, you won last time!

Regardless of who our starter is, our backup is always better. It's a weird situation. :p

And no, you won last time!

That was because eberle was being amazing. He can't do that all the time!

I still have no idea why people in van think Shneider is anywhere near as good as Luongo, I hate Luongo, but he's still one of the best goalies on the league.

Top Bottom