• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
now komarov is on kessels line

really?

komarov?

carlyle is a joke of a coach
It's an amazing feeling to know the Habs don't have one of the worst coaches anymore.

I really hope the Leafs make a standard late season playoff push, I don't want them getting a good pick from this years draft.

Montresor

JVR has no passing ability, Bozak can't generate offense without another player opening space

Leafs have 2 wins in their last 16 games at the ACC

A new NHL in Markham can't come soon enough. Fuck MLSE. They could use a kick in the ass. I hope there's a mass exodus if Markham ever gets an NHL team, maybe then they'd make the playoffs once every 10 years.

Red_Man

Hopefully it stays that way. But Therrien seems to be making all the right decisions and with the roster as is he has free reign in scratching who he wants.
He's exceeded my highest hopes, his handling of Kaberle, the 4th lines, the Gallys, etc. He's a different man now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good job oilers. Worst PP ever.

I hate how we never just dump it into a corner unless the horcoff line is on the ice.

To be fair, we have Alex "The only way to properly start a PP is a drop pass even when there's nobody behind you" Edler on our team, we know that feeling.

A new NHL in Markham can't come soon enough. Fuck MLSE. They could use a kick in the ass. I hope there's a mass exodus if Markham ever gets an NHL team, maybe then they'd make the playoffs once every 10 years.

I'll give MLSE's new owners some time before I completely write them off. They fired Burke, which has to count for something.

Kadri, Frattin and Komarov have looked decent enough. Kostka's been ok, but he's being misused in a serious way and eventually that's going to eat into his confidence and then his performance. He should be getting 2nd pair minutes at best.

Socreges

Banned
The drop passes work the majority of the time and allow a really fluid entry into the zone. It's by design, not some personal preference of Edler's.

There's a reason why that tactic has become more common since the Canucks started doing it.

To be fair, we have Alex "The only way to properly start a PP is a drop pass even when there's nobody behind you" Edler on our team, we know that feeling.

Haha.

What's henrik doing trying to hit people? We will send Fistric after him if he doesn't watch out!

Fistric has been great so far for the oil. Solid D and huge hits. He's a 3rd line D for sure, but he's been great for the absolutely nothing we paid for him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Luongo could've poke checked it away. He froze up and just sat there in his butterfly.

Yeah, that was confusing too. I think he was expecting the defensemen to reach it and just didn't bother. Defensemen thought Luongo would poke it and.... yeah. Hey, on the bright side, at least we won't give up another 2-0 lead!

RC

Banned
Why must I be working with two Edmonton fans? Don't they know I'm much bigger and angrier then they are?

Red_Man

21 scouts at the ACC.

TAKE OUR PLAYERS. TAKE THEM.
Habs had 2 scouts there, and the only Leafs players I could possibly see them being interested in are Kadri and Rielly, which is probably true for the other teams as well.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
HorseMaskFan.gif

Top Bottom