• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

ass-skill.gif

Yo that's mesmerizing

And stock is an idiot. Listening to music on your cd player means your disliked

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Typical Rangers PP to start things off. 1 shot, 1 clear Devils breakaway stopped by Lundqvist, 1 Devils 2-on-2 scoring chance, 1 Devils near-breakaway.

Nice work, guys.

Buffalo's defense to be even worse tonight? Oh joy.

Christian Ehrhoff will not be in the Buffalo lineup tonight when they face the Ottawa Senators at Scotiabank Place for the first time this season. Ehrhoff was on the ice for the start of today’s morning skate, but left about 10 minutes later. Head coach Lindy Ruff said Ehrhoff is battling a “muscular thing that just popped up,” even though he played the entire game on Sunday against Florida.

In Ehrhoff’s absence, defenseman Adam Pardy was recalled from Rochester yesterday, and he will be paired with Tyler Myers tonight. The 28-year-old Pardy had three points and a plus-five rating with Rochester (AHL), and was playing more than 20 minutes per game for the Amerks. Pardy was acquired from Dallas on July 2 in the deal that also brought Steve Ott to Buffalo in exchange for Derek Roy.

But have no fear, Jhonas Enroth and his 5.25 GAA is getting the nod tonight!

Montresor

Komarov with a penalty but I love his willingness to throw hits left and right. And Orr backs Komarov up when a couple of Caps try to retaliate. <3

CCF23

Another awful goal called back because of "goalie interference" in the Kings/Blue Jackets game.

Also, it's the BJ feed on center ice. I found it amusing...They flashed a blocked shots stat and the BJ commentators were like "LOOK AT THAT COLUMBUS LEADS BLOCKED SHOTS 5-0 WOW."

Hmmmm couldn't be because the puck is always in your end, eh?

Montresor

What happened? I can't watch :(

The puck was cleared towards the Capitals' defensive zone. Neuvirth stopped the puck behind the net. Standing right beside Neuvirth was a Caps defenseman. They both just stood there with the puck hovering between them. JVR came rushing in on the forecheck, stole the puck and scored a wraparound.

Edit: Kadri injured... All going according to plan. Seth Jones here we come.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit that was lucky.

Not that the Caps are any good this year, but we really do play better away from the ACC.

Understatement. I was listening to the radio earlier today we average something like 1.8 goals at home to 3.4 or so on the road.

They were even discussing how they could bring back the roar at the ACC.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think it was Dopey who had the great view on Kostka.

Dude is shit when he gets even a bit of pressure on him.

3 clear attempts out of the zone all failed.

Brinbe

Ugh, that was coming.

Really can't deal with pressure in our zone at all. Once teams recognize that, they go all-in.

Top Bottom