• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

I assume you read the article. So that's a weird thing to say.

He was approached by the Vancouver Sun and said everything an agent should, wanting his client to play more, but understanding the special circumstances. Not sure what people expected.

"I probably shouldn't comment, considering the situation."

Better solution. For all parties.

Fei

Reminds me of Stamkos last year. So much production going to waste. Hopefully the Sabres can turn it around.

I forgot the year Stamkos had last year because TB was out of it for the most part. 60 goals is nuts.

Oh well, at least it's a short season. It's hard to watch when you know as soon as Vanek's line is off the ice, the Sabres will be defending their own end for the next three shifts.

Socreges

Banned
"I probably shouldn't comment, considering the situation."

Better solution. For all parties.
Except the agent and Schneider. He's going to represent his client's interests, for his own benefit/rep if not also for Schneider's. Not as if there are any revelations in what he's said.

I'm sure Flyers fans, more than anyone else, would love this to blow up in the Canucks' faces. But it's just not happening. Luongo has been hot so he's played a few consecutive games. Schneider did the same when he was the backup.

I'm pretty sure Schneider will start the next game, too. Not because of he agent, but because Luongo finally looked human again.

Acid08

Banned
Except the agent and Schneider. He's going to represent his client's interests, for his own benefit/rep if not also for Schneider's. Not as if there are any revelations in what he's said.

I'm sure Flyers fans, more than anyone else, would love this to blow up in the Canucks' faces. But it's just not happening. Luongo has been hot so he's played a few consecutive games. Schneider did the same when he was the backup.

But Soc, the controversy! It's everywhere! Oh god it's all over me D: GET IT OFF

CCF23

I'm pretty sure Schneider will start the next game, too. Not because of he agent, but because Luongo finally looked human again.

...or because Luongo is cursed in Minnesota.

Taraesnko had the 10th highest selling jersey last month, pretty crazy.

Ordered mine a while back, I get an email that my "Maple Leafs C Tarasenko" jersey had shipped. Needless to say I was fucking pissed. Even the packaging slip said the same, but it actual jersey was the Blues 3rd I ordered. I took it for a dark omen and have since taken up heavy drinking.

Marvie_3

Banned
Who fucking cares.

The entire Pens fanbase
bandwagon
cares!

Ordered mine a while back, I get an email that my "Maple Leafs C Tarasenko" jersey had shipped. Needless to say I was fucking pissed. Even the packaging slip said the same, but it actual jersey was the Blues 3rd I ordered. I took it for a dark omen and have since taken up heavy drinking.

Even Blues jerseys want to be Maple Leafs jerseys!

Socreges

Banned
Who fucking cares.
You? cube444 has basically boiled down to a 'Penguins Hate' account, no?

hahah

Tarasenko for Komisarek (e4)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Stock was just on Montreal radio to defend what he said on HNIC and defend himself against Stubb's article today. Basically just regurgitated what he said Saturday night more or less.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Stock was just on Montreal radio to defend what he said on HNIC and defend himself against Stubb's article today. Basically just regurgitated what he said Saturday night more or less.

Stubbs declined to go on the radio, he said he doesn't see the story as a debate. Stock's words and the accompanying video they showed of Subban was ridiculous.

Red_Man

Stubbs declined to go on the radio, he said he doesn't see the story as a debate. Stock's words and the accompanying video they showed of Subban was ridiculous.
Stock basically said that everything Stubbs wrote is wrong, and that whatever the players told him isn't true and that he did his research before saying what he said. I don't know what kind of courses Stock could possibly have seeing as he only played 20 games for the Habs over 10 years ago.....guy's a bum and pulled this shit with Price too.

Well yah!

url

Red_Man

Columbus is dressing 4 d men tonight who have a combined 59 GP in the NHL :lol :lol

Top Bottom