• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are now tied with 5 other teams for fewest goals in the league on the season, with 20.

We're also now in the coveted 30th spot on the PP with an amazing 8.6%.

And we've had 8 straight games of giving up a power play goal!

Let's go Rangers!

calder

If Little hadn't scored with 15 seconds left in OT on the powerplay I woulda something something. That 4 on 3 was just abysmal. And oh god I was sure that little rat Versteeg was going to score in OT.

Jets looked a wee bit tight for stretches of the game but played fairly well overall. Got the two points and I guess that can't hurt. Now let's hope Reimer doesn't have a 'home town special' in him on thursday.

Marvie_3

Banned
Didn't have this made in time for the goal so I'm posting it now.

iKMIg2dQlN3IM.gif

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys,

Started Super Mario Galaxy tonight for the first time ever. Just got the first two stars. Umm, does the game stay as nauseating with its camera all throughout, or does it get better, do you get used to it, etc?

Hey guys,

Started Super Mario Galaxy tonight for the first time ever. Just got the first two stars. Umm, does the game stay as nauseating with its camera all throughout, or does it get better, do you get used to it, etc?

...Never had an issue.

I'm sure you'll adjust.

Cagey

Banned
Beautiful.

1 loss in 9 games and we're not even playing to our potential.

Yep. I would like some more forward depth, top 6 obv but even a top 9 guy would help. Beyond that, this is a team making some silly mistakes and still winning games and getting points. Only no chance loss was that Pens blowout; beyond that a shootout loss and two OTLs from dumb penalties. Shit happens, obv, but it's a sign of good things if we're getting points despite that.

Marty in full troll mode tonight was a sight to behold.

sflaa.gif

Osorio

Yep. I would like some more forward depth, top 6 obv but even a top 9 guy would help. Beyond that, this is a team making some silly mistakes and still winning games and getting points. Only no chance loss was that Pens blowout; beyond that a shootout loss and two OTLs from dumb penalties. Shit happens, obv, but it's a sign of good things if we're getting points despite that.

Marty in full troll mode tonight was a sight to behold.

sflaa.gif

201302052050750122251-p2.jpg

He was sexual chocolate tonight.

We just need a top 9 forward to go with Butler and Josefson imo. Barch is worse than Janssen because he's just as bad as a forward and not as good on fights! So just have someone to go with those two and you have 4 lines to play with. Put in a goon for more physical games. Zajac and Kovy just need some time to gel.

Top Bottom