• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol! Refs fucked this up so bad. :lol :lol :lol

Suck a dick shorks.

Edit: Hit to the head? AHAHAHAHAHA.

:lol :lol

Jesus Refs. Desjardin should get 2mins TOPS, if even. WTF is up with the refs this season, they're so much worse than last season.

zedge

Jaws.gif

Revenant

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1. Terrible call on the major
2. That visor rule is so fucking stupid
3. Clean hit.

Smiley90

Wasn't there another AWFUL "hit to the head" call just yesterday or 2 days ago? Damn Refs, they suck so much this season lol.

Oh man.... I don't know about that. I'm just happy that his skate didn't clip Mayers in the face when he came down from the hit.

Good for Keith for stepping up for Mayers though

bardia

If the refs think that Mayer got hit to the head why are they letting him serve Keiths penalty? Shouldn't he be heading to the black room for concussion tests?

Smiley90

If the refs think that Mayer got hit to the head why are they letting him serve Keiths penalty? Shouldn't he be heading to the black room for concussion tests?

:lol pssshhhhhhh. That'd make too much sense.

So Hawks will have a 1min PP, am I seeing this right? so much :lol

I think Keith got 2x2 (+5 for fighting) and Desjardin got 5 for the hit and 5 for fighting

so... 1min PP for Chicago?

Top Bottom