• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are skating tonight, thank god. A combination of the young kids bringing energy (Kreider and Miller hooking up for the goal!) and Cally's return.

More of this, please.

Alucard

Banned
Lol at this whole Tim Thomas trade. News probably broke DiPietros jaw.

I smiled. Nice.

Figured the Caps would be pissed today. Pens with only 5 SOG after 1, and those came from Cooke, Orpik, Kennedy, Kunitz, and Vitale. Yeah, I'm expecting better the rest of the way.

Montresor

Let's hope the Leafs keep the Peg crowd quiet (if that's possible).

Edit: this footage on Leafs TV is great. I love the fact that two middle-aged women were wearing Frattin jerseys.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fuck, Gorges out.
That's not good if it's long term, but Gorges is pretty tough, I doubt he's out for any extended period of time. Cole is sluggish garbage, he really needs to get his shit together, hopefully Eller plays more with the Gallys.

Curufinwe

Bryz starting again tonight means Leighton might be in goal on Saturday afternoon for the one game I have tickets to this year. Ugh.

Montresor

I'm mesmerized I love what Leafs TV just showed, so awesome. 5-6 straight minutes of stock footage of guys preparing for the game and fans entering the arena. I don't know why I found that so entertaining.

Carlyle looked like he was waddling like a fat penguin.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm mesmerized I love what Leafs TV just showed, so awesome. 5-6 straight minutes of stock footage of guys preparing for the game and fans entering the arena. I don't know why I found that so entertaining.

Carlyle looked like he was waddling like a fat penguin.

Something is wrong with you brah. :p

Cake Boss

Banned
FUCK THE MINNESOTTA PARISES.

image.php

Top Bottom