• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Phoenix cameramen are horseshit at keeping the action in the middle of the screen. So much of the game is off screen for me (happening on the widescreen/HD area of the TV) since I have an old TV. Another reason to fucking hate the Coyotes

Revenant

Phoenix cameramen are horseshit at keeping the action in the middle of the screen. So much of the game is off screen for me (happening on the widescreen/HD area of the TV) since I have an old TV. Another reason to fucking hate the Coyotes

you try watching coyotes games all year and stay interested!

Revenant

HAHAHAHAH EDDIE O HAS A FISH NAMED FOLEY KIND OF LIKE PAT FOLEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QCLda.gif

hate that commercial

calder

Really loving the CONTENT PROVIDER ERROR game so far, the second period has CONTENT PROVIDER ERROR and then the way CONTENT PROVIDER ERROR was impressive.

CONTENT PROVIDER ERROR the third period is as CONTENT PROVIDER ERROR, that'd be swell. And thanks to Gamecenter Live CONTENT PROVIDER ERROR during the intermission, so I'm not missing a split CONTENT PROVIDER ERROR.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal has to lead the league over the last few seasons with giving up goals when the other team pulls their goalie.

Top Bottom