• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Solo

Ryan White has now cost the Habs 3 points this season. We should be 8-2 instead of 6-3-1. I don't ever want to see that piece of garbage in a Habs uniform again.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan White has now cost the Habs 3 points this season. We should be 8-2 instead of 6-3-1. I don't ever want to see that piece of garbage in a Habs uniform again.

How many times can you do something so stupid and not yet learn.

Therrien pretty dumb too, Plekanec has a great game, doesn't get an attempt. Gionta sucks at shootouts but gets an attempt because he has family in the building.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Complete bullshit goal to tie it, Ott pushed him in the net but I guess it's Karma for the Silverberg call. White will be sitting for a while that's for sure, nice move from Gally, but this loss stings, fuck Buffalo and fuck Ott.

Lol wut? It's not like we were up a few goals against Ottawa....he's been a complete idiot, but you're over blowing things. He'll sit for 5-6 games, and I doubt he ever does that again.

Therrien is retarded, why Bourque in the shootout? Why not Pleks, Gallagher, or Markov? I knew it was a loss once it went to shootout, Vanek never misses and it was Budaj in net, who played great after the first.

Trey

Like I said, Kessel GIF should be signed over to him.

This team literally has three of their four wins because of him. Vanek's shoulders should be slumping from the weight of the dead carcass the rest of the Sabres are. At least Myers hasn't been complete ass lately.

Solo

Lol wut? It's not like we were up a few goals against Ottawa....he's been a complete idiot, but you're over blowing things. He'll sit for 5-6 games, and I doubt he ever does that again.

Ottawa game was tied and we were looking great until he took a stupoid 4 minute penalty and Ottawa scored twice and the game was over. Sure, there's no guarantee we win that game, but at least we're still in it.

Doubt he ever does it again though? We all thought that just last week. And then he did it. Again. To the AHL forever with that filth! I ban thee.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Complete bullshit goal to tie it, Ott pushed him in the net but I guess it's Karma for the Silverberg call. White will be sitting for a while that's for sure, nice move from Gally, but this loss stings, fuck Buffalo and fuck Ott.

Therrien is retarded, why Bourque in the shootout? Why not Pleks, Gallagher, or Markov? I knew it was a loss once it went to shootout, Vanek never misses and it was Budaj in net, who played great after the first.

He's already done the exact same thing 3-4 times now, still hasn't learned.

Revenant

Well I'm heading out tonight so I may not get to see much or any of the remainder of the game

so here is this mad lib to complete upon the final result of the game

Man those ______________ were really ________ out there today. I especially ____________ the way they _____________________ . That one guy, whats his name, oh yea ____________________! He really showed some ___________ out there tonight, unfortunately I couldn't see the end of the game as i was __________________________ .

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ottawa game was tied and we were looking great until he took a stupoid 4 minute penalty and Ottawa scored twice and the game was over. Sure, there's no guarantee we win that game, but at least we're still in it.

Doubt he ever does it again though? We all thought that just last week. And then he did it. Again. To the AHL forever with that filth! I ban thee.
If he does it again he won't be a Hab, I think he understands that. It's not just him, the whole team has been really undisciplined, Therrien needs to address that asap along with the FO issue. Cole can diaf too.

Top Bottom