• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Like I said, Kessel GIF should be signed over to him.

You don't need documentation or anything. Just start using it. Not like Leafs fans can.

bunk-the-wire.gif

CrankyJay

Banned
This team literally has three of their four wins because of him. Vanek's shoulders should be slumping from the weight of the dead carcass the rest of the Sabres are. At least Myers hasn't been complete ass lately.

Ott had a great game too. He drew that penalty, netted one, and helped Vanek score the equalizer.

Solo

I've got the centre situation all worked out now.

1C: Pleky
2C: Gally
3C: Eller
4C: DD (deserves it)

AHL: White

CrankyJay

Banned
Thomas Vanek

Leads NHL with 21 points

Leads NHL with 10 goals

Leads NHL with 11 assist

i66wrGyEWyvjP.gif

This GIF is now property of Thomas Vanek. Fuck you Laffs-GAF

calder

GCL has not quite worked for me since the second period wtf.

It could be a feature I suppose, it seems to be saving me from a painfully ugly game.

Edit: "The requested URL /ice/webview/tablet/gamecenter.htm was not found on this server."
Well it's a different error on iPad versus PC at least! :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's already done the exact same thing 3-4 times now, still hasn't learned.
He's only done it twice, and tonight he was standing up for Gionta and fell for Otts stupid bullshit baiting. He should know better, and he will learn, he's still a kid. He's in the lineup for that very reason. Give him another chance, and if he blows it then you toss him.

Solo

Well I'm heading out tonight so I may not get to see much or any of the remainder of the game

so here is this mad lib to complete upon the final result of the game

Man those BOXES were really STRETCHED out there today. I especially FAPPED TO the way they GOT INSIDE THAT ASS . That one guy, whats his name, oh yea DSTRDLY (PLS)! He really showed some ORGY FUN out there tonight, unfortunately I couldn't see the end of the game as i was DIGGING CUM-ENCRUSTED CHEETO DUST OUT OF HERETIC'S BULLY BUTTON.

Done.

DD has immunity for some reason, will never get demoted.

dat lone French Canadian player on the Habs immunity

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
He's only done it twice, and tonight he was standing up for Gionta and fell for Otts stupid bullshit baiting. He should know better, and he will learn, he's still a kid. He's in the lineup for that very reason. Give him another chance, and if he blows it then you toss him.

he did it at least once last season too.

Kruger once again showing he is great at taking penalties

Edit: yeah that "trip" looked non existent. Why call the trip if you call the dive too? Stupid

Chris R

Oh good, found a decent game (WTF at no HD for the Jets/Toronto game!!!) was thinking there was nothing left to watch tonight due to everything being blowout city. I watch enough blowouts following the Avs.

Man, Hubey's shootout goal was pretty sexy. Had Bryz on a string. I can't remember when the 1st 2 Panthers scored on the shootout. Great win, now to Washington.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wings need to give Brunner an extension yesterday.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good win tonight. Felt very much like a typical "Rangers win." Good pinching and forechecking, solid D, Hank looking great in net, PK doing great work. Nice to see 4 goals on the board, too. Hopefully having Cally back and the rookies lighting up the scoreboard sparks a nice run coming up (and hopefully sitting out tonight lit a fire under Boyle's ass).

Top Bottom