• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

CrankyJay

Banned
So, do the Sabres bring in Grigorenko this year or keep him in Quebec?

I kind of hope they keep him in Quebec even though I'd love to see him play. If they bring him down won't that burn a year on his ELC?

Finally, glad to know that NHL hockey will be back real soon. I'd say that I'll be boycotting attending Leafs games, but it's not like I'd be able to swing tickets anyway. Speaking of which, I for one would be glad to have Luongo on the team, we need a good goalie so bad.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Finally, glad to know that NHL hockey will be back real soon. I'd say that I'll be boycotting attending Leafs games, but it's not like I'd be able to swing tickets anyway. Speaking of which, I for one would be glad to have Luongo on the team, we need a good goalie so bad.
WTF not worth it. I'd rather test free agency or trade for another goalie. Why would you want that contract over our heads?

Acid08

Banned

Luongo sucks, you're better off with Reimer.

/fortunateson

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Likely expansion

We expected it with the league re-alignment that they were planning

2 divisions were lopsided

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
<-- New Avatar of this year's Calder winner.

WWiVn.png

Tell me more of this domination of a team sport.

Who said anything about a team sport?
gf9bK.png

Cake Boss

Banned
I almost wish the Flyers would tank for Seth Jones....

Don't need to tank, could miss the playoffs and still get it :)

The Edmonton rule, as you could see from the above posts tanking for a number of years turns you into an asshole that keeps bringing up AHL stats over and over again like anyone else here gives a fuck.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Was re-alignment even mentioned in bargaining?

Syracuse Crunch sounds like a really painful BM.

Several reports from yesterday stated realignment will happen for 2013-2014 season.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh my goodness I just realized Holmstrom hasn't officially retired yet.

*Shudder*

Yeah, you go ahead and do that. He is past his prime or maybe you could join the rest of the fucking brigade here that want Luongo. He's not the goalie we want, he won't get us anywhere. Fuck that. We're not wasting our resources on him. He's wasted.

I've always been at ways with many leaf fans here but that's just because I disagree with their views.

I've been called out for saying Reimer sucks back early in the season and simply put, he fucking does.

Edit: Hell, if the canucks don't want him, it says a lot. I know they got ginger and that's why they are getting rid of Luongo but I think Vancouver really doesn't want Luongo in net eitherway. He's done for as a canuck. I'm pretty sure canucks fans can agree with me here.

Edit 2: Oh yeah, Socreges has some major obsession with my shitty posts. I didn't know it was such a mental challenge for him to ignore me but I guess that's too much to ask from a canucks fan.

WTF not worth it. I'd rather test free agency or trade for another goalie. Why would you want that contract over our heads?

While cap implications are certainly important, I'd still rather be paying a few million extra for what could be a backup goalie in a mentor role 8 years in the future than remain mired in consistent mediocrity.

Beyond just providing solid goaltending, Luongo would also give the entire team more confidence, provide veteran leadership, and possibly make Toronto a more attractive destination for players, whereas right now I think it's seen by everyone as a team that you don't go to if you want to win. I recognize the future risk, but I think that the benefits outweigh it and am willing to bet on Luongo playing well into his late thirties, if not longer. And in general, while I watch hockey to have fun, not to be an armchair GM, I don't think that one contract will be enough to ruin the team forever. Now, if his cap hit was much higher, then that would be different, but it's pretty manageable.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I've been called out for saying Reimer sucks back early in the season and simply put, he fucking does.

Oh you mean last year when he was incredible at the start of the season but got a concussion from a run in with gionta? Then disappeared for a good chunk of the year and came back and wasn't playing well probably due to said concussion?

Or was is the year prior when he was incredible 95% of his starts?

Or are you confusing reimer with gustavsson or scrivens?

Yeah, you go ahead and do that. He is past his prime or maybe you could join the rest of the fucking brigade here that want Luongo. He's not the goalie we want, he won't get us anywhere. Fuck that. We're not wasting our resources on him. He's wasted.

I've always been at ways with many leaf fans here but that's just because I disagree with their views.

Edit: Hell, if the canucks don't want him, it says a lot. I know they got ginger and that's why they are getting rid of Luongo but I think Vancouver really doesn't want Luongo in net eitherway. He's done for as a canuck. I'm pretty sure canucks fans can agree with me here.

if luongo goes to the leafs does that mean gomez will reach the dizzying heights of 10 goals?
and rocking the new avatar, hoping for a good season

Heretic

LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!! LICK MY BALLS, NOPERS!!!!

And now Solo is banned for 10 years!!!

Top Bottom