• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Tabris

I'm flattered, but I will still always hate you and the Nucks even when we are in the east <3

I appreciate the commitment. I dunno why you hate on the Nucks though, they didn't buy a Stanley Cup in 2002 ruining your playoff run that year.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well with Pavel not on the bench to start period 2, this game is pretty much over. Wings are gonna get shut out back to back to the BJ's of all teams, jeez. Amazing how Jekyl and Hyde this team is.

Sibylus

Banned
Well it's not like I either get or can understand German league games, so it counts :p

And too many teams? There's 1 team in every sport except for NFL. If the Vancouver Canucks played in those other sports, I would cheer for them :p

Also if you don't love Rudy, it means you are dead inside! Rudy Rudy Rudy!
The Rudy joke writes itself.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't that Z?
Kronwall started that whole play by whiffing on a clearing pass attempt which let the Jackets player pin him against the boards. When it was knocked loose, then Z fucked it up too, but I didn't notice that one. I was still yelling at Kronwall for being a fucking tool bag and being lazy as shit.

I shut off the movie halfway through. I know it's generally loved, but I fucking hated it.

It's carried by Carrey breaking out of his typecast and Winslet's anti-MPDG.

Before Sunrise / Sunset /
Midnight?
are great though. I wouldn't say watching them back to back is essential. The age at which you watch either has an extreme impact on what you take away from them.

pringles

Our PP makes me want to puke.

Looks like the coaches are in panic mode about it too. Cleary-Brunner-Miller out as the 2nd unit? LoL.
And it still somehow managed to look better than the 1st unit. My god.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Our PP makes me want to puke.

Looks like the coaches are in panic mode about it too. Cleary-Brunner-Miller out as the 2nd unit? LoL.
And it still somehow managed to look better than the 1st unit. My god.
Isn't it awesome that they're still trying to run the same exact PP strategy from 10 years ago even though every team in the NHL has it figured out by now? Babcock is starting to get on my nerves. He just seems like he's the most stubborn person in the world. Never wants to try anything new that makes sense.

Solo

The fuck? That game is already on?! Shit, I was thinking it wouldn't be til 7 EST as usual. Guess I should flip it on :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So can we just say that Markstrom clearly isn't ready to be a #1 goalie yet?

I'll go out on a limb here and say the same is true for Lindback. If your team only wins when you score 4+ goals, both your D and goalie suck.

Also, New Jersey without Brodeur has no goalie.

Toronto is doing decently, so they're probably out of it.

SOMEBODY TAKE ONE OF OUR GOALIES ALREADY.

CCF23

I'll go out on a limb here and say the same is true for Lindback. If your team only wins when you score 4+ goals, both your D and goalie suck.

Washington needs a goalie, too, though it doesn't seem a good fit with the long term deals they already have.

Razorskin

----- ------

Pittsburgh needs a goalie, as much as they don't like to admit it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well a 5 on 3 for the Wings thanks to that stupid ass hand on the puck faceoff penalty. Let's see if the Wings can capitalize.

Well this team is pathetic, probably won't even score on this 5 on 3. I still can't believe that we went from having two good games against the Avs and Edmonton to two completely sucky games against Columbus. Team is completely bi-polar with their play.

I have to say, all of our big guns have been completely awful these two games. Kronwall, Z, Franzen (who did a 180 in terms of his play compared to the Avs and Oilers game), D seems to be struggling immensely (who did a 180 in terms of his play compared to the Avs and Oilers game)

Top Bottom