• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cactus

Banned
You and Leafs-GAF, could Franson continue to play on the top pair with Phaneuf? He looked great on Saturday. IMO I would like to see:

1st pair: Phaneuf-Franson
3rd pair: Fraser - xxx

Scratch one of the following three defensemen: Kostka, Gunnarsson, Holzer. And then bring Liles or Gardiner in. Doesn't matter which of those three are scratched. We need to make space for another puckmover.

Franson has been great. I agree that Liles or, preferably, Gardiner should be playing right now, but I definitely would never scratch Gunnarsson before Holzer or Kostka.

Marvie_3

Banned
Sigh

The worst part is I'd probably be banned anyway if I ever had to deal with the ram garbage. People on these boards just don't understand what 8GB GDDR5 vs DDR3 even means especially when the effective ram is still under 2 GB for rendering a scene

*headache*

jpOPWAtoClVdp.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From Friedman's 30 thoughts

What Feaster did say is this: it is "an organizational decision" that they are not going to tear down and rebuild. They're just not going to do it, no matter how much we all think they should. But, he added, "We do recognize we have certain contractual issues we have to deal with." He also indicated that any moves they make will try to address their smallish stature at centre, a problem that extends to some of their prospects, too.

What a genius.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I think one of them said a win streak is pointless in the beginning of the season and the team could be forgotten about in three weeks.

Also said the Canada - Mexico brawl in the WBC was something that normally only happens in hockey.

TUSR

Banned
Nope. Won't waste money on a team that doesn't play a full 60 minutes.

What did you get banned for anyway?

I was banned back to back, made a really rude/funny pun. And then insulting a junior that became a full member for his first thread.

Im going to avoid OT and probably just stay here.

I think one of them said a win streak is pointless in the beginning of the season and the team could be forgotten about in three weeks.

Also said the Canada - Mexico brawl in the WBC was something that normally only happens in hockey.

Still upset about losing the bid for TV rights, I see.

Edit: Holy fuck, Evilore massacred the MMA thread community.

Montresor

Holzer on the radio said he gave Crosby and Malkin too much respect, too much space. Holzer you son of a bitch. Hopefully if he is not scratched he plays with a mean attitude against the Jets. Clear the net and finish every check!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I think that's a different matter. Looks like MMAGaf were making fun of some other guy for not losing enough weight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Top Bottom