• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs Age turning on their coach in record time.

I thought coaching was the strong point for your team early on personally. *shrugs*

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

I thought coaching was the strong point for your team early on personally. *shrugs*

lol, look at my posts earlier in the year

i think i wanted carlyle fired by game 5

thing is... his personnel choices are stupid. He won't play Gardiner because he's "not too good for the AHL" which doesn't explain fucking kostka or holzer.

This is the same as him poking at Kadri for being a defensive liability (take a guess who leads the leafs forwards in +/-? with a +12) Actually... fuck that. If you take away Kadri's usual linemates... (frattin and macarthur) the next forward is COLTON ORR with a +/- of 1... ONE

Carlyle is an idiot when it comes to talent assessment, just like wilson was. Except here they can't score goals. It's this ineptitude which is costing us games and will eventually lead to losing the season yet again.

Another example of this nonsense. Phaneuf is on his offside.... to accommodate Holzer. Yup.

The only time this guy was a "good coach" was when he was handed a super team built by murray and burke.

I can't speak for the other guys, but I've been openly critical of Carlyle since before the season started.

His hiring felt like NHL-style cronyism, and I've never believed he would be or is a good fit with our roster.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lindback stops all but 1 shot for once, Islanders get a shutout.

:lol Lightning.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HOLY SHIT TODAY IS ROCKET DAY.

IT WAS SNIPE-DAY FOR A COUPLE GAMES EARLIER

TODAY THOUGH IT'S ROCKET DAY.

I didn't know MayRay had that in him!

Top Bottom