• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

ALL WE DO IS WEEN WEEN

uiSnnS5.gif

Greatest gif in here since Salt Tower.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL WHAT A FUCKING AMAZING GOAL LOLOLOLOLOL

Hansen puts it underneath the Nashville player who's sliding into the goal :lol

Smiley90

Amazing speed and effort by Hansen, holy shit.

The moment where he accelerates and just leaves Ellis in the dust AND blows past the D-man, so good.

Good goal!

For sure (WOOO GOAL!) I just can't fucking see the god damn thing. Might be my colour blindness, though.

I don't think anybody could, but call on the ice was good goal, and you couldn't see it outside of the goal either. :p

Smiley90

To be fair Bieksa was probably thinking about slashing and then sucker punching him.

"Fuck, if I get a penalty for slashing but didn't slash him, can I slash him without getting a penalty afterwards? Isn't that how the law works with stuff like "you can't be jailed for the same crime twice" and stuff?"

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't watch hockey, I've never followed hockey, never searched for hockey on Google. So why the fuck does Google Now insist on showing me a card every single time the Vancouver Canucks play I am notified about it.

I've manually changed the settings several times removed the Canucks each time AND IT COMES BACK THE VERY NEXT TIME the Canucks take the ice.

I blame you Bishoptl.... somehow you are doing this to me. Taunting me with this now that I'm unjuniored from the email problem before. I blame you Bish.

I'm putting $100 on the Canucks winning it all this year. Google and Bish are trying to tell me something :p

Heretic

I don't watch hockey, I've never followed hockey, never searched for hockey on Google. So why the fuck does Google Now insist on showing me a card every single time the Vancouver Canucks play I am notified about it.

I've manually changed the settings several times removed the Canucks each time AND IT COMES BACK THE VERY NEXT TIME the Canucks take the ice.

I blame you Bishoptl.... somehow you are doing this to me. Taunting me with this now that I'm unjuniored from the email problem before. I blame you Bish.

I'm putting $100 on the Canucks winning it all this year. Google and Bish are trying to tell me something :p
What sport do you watch?

CCF23

Welcome to the fold. You may never leave.

It means you need to start being a Canucks fan : )

Top Bottom