• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Quick

Banned
#FreeJakeGardiner

iNMo5Hl6YDEBZ.jpg

Smiley pls

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIN

ihBbHhHawRURn.gif

IN REGULATION

ihBbHhHawRURn.gif

DOUGHBOY TURNED THE PUCK OVER ON THE GWG

ihBbHhHawRURn.gif

Sharks were skating HARD for most of that game and played great. No idea why they decided to stop skating those last 5 or so minutes.

Never too late for some positivity:

National Post said:
It is a characteristic that their minor-league affiliate appears to be mirroring with the acquisition of Hershey Bears defenceman Kevin Marshall in exchange for Toronto Marlies forward Nicolas Deshamps. The 24-year-old Marshall, who has five points and 77 penalty minutes in 52 games in the American Hockey League, has fought three times this season.

Replacement for when Gardiner gets called up?

pls

Quick

Banned
Off-topic: just saw the Galaxy S4 unveiling. I'm tempted to jump ship from iPhone to the S4.

Or maybe the Note 2? I kind of dig the large screen.

Off-topic: just saw the Galaxy S4 unveiling. I'm tempted to jump ship from iPhone to the S4.

My friend owns a Note 2, and it is by far the best device I have ever used. Nothing I've used comes close to the functionality of that (although I think they put the same features in the S4).

I have a note 2, easily the best phone ive ever owned (I upgrade at least every 10 months) I dont feel the urge to even look into whats coming out like I usually do. Although I did flash a custom rom to get the most out of the phone (multi window stuff is really limited otherwise)

Quick

Banned
One thing I'm concerned about is the Play Store content, and the quality of apps.

For example, love the Score app on iOS, hate it on Android.

One thing I'm concerned about is the Play Store content, and the quality of apps.

Only apple phone I've had is a 4, but ive had every ipad and a touch. Android definitely has quirks, theres nothing that really makes it feel like a less desirable experience though. I prefer it obviously, for a multitude of reasons, calling it the equivalent of windows is a good comparison. Its a trade off for sure, you dont have a universal video call app, you need a third party one for example. Stuff like that, but purely at an OS level youll notice quickly that its much more capable. Apps are generally pretty good and many that ive paid for through apple are free on android, I dont ever play phone games so I cant really comment on that. But definitely from a day to day phone device it competes well. Individual apps are hit or miss, part of the problem with the OS is that there arent universal configurations so some apps have better short cutting depending on what keys you have on your phone.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

My friend owns a Note 2, and it is by far the best device I have ever used. Nothing I've used comes close to the functionality of that (although I think they put the same features in the S4).

I have a note 2, easily the best phone ive ever owned (I upgrade at least every 10 months) I dont feel the urge to even look into whats coming out like I usually do. Although I did flash a custom rom to get the most out of the phone (multi window stuff is really limited otherwise)

Got myself the Note 2 back in December and ohhh baby this girl can fly. But I should cover that by saying I was on blackberry beforehand so a piece of soap connected to cardboard would have been a step up.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The Note 2 is way to big imo. You either can look like a nob talking on it normally or look like a nob using a headset ;)

Nobody talks on their phones anymore though I guess.

zedge

Score app was recently updated. Looks completely different now. I find apps pretty much on par these days. It not like it once was. Imo of course.

Top Bottom