• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Just but a couch and cut it up then.

Acid08
Is not Marvie.
(Today, 01:45 AM)
1ltuFAe.png

Jovo expected to make an announcement today on his injury. Likely it will be his retirement due to complications with his knee.

This season keeps on giving.

the tank is on!

Poor Sef. :(

Eklund said:
But on to the ACTUAL "Trade Rumbling" I wanted to write about. There is suddenly rumbling out there that the Red Wings have interest in Corey Schneider and that Vancouver may be tempted at the draft to deal a goalie to the future EASTERN Conference Wings...

Eklund :lol

Haven't had a good laugh from him in a while

And here I was thinking that your lack of presence was directly related to your teams lack of presence.

I am sure that doesnt help. There is nothing but negative things to say about the Flyers this year, and then I was already down on things before the season started due to the lockout. This is just a poor year for hockey in general, hopefully next year will be much better.

Solo

It's amazing how all 5 of Chicago, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Montreal and Boston keep winning. Really does feel like, in this shortened season, those 5 teams are the class of the league. Wouldn't be shocked to see a SCF with 2 of them in it.

Solo

You have just earned your ticket to Montreal, Heretic. Your return ticket is contingent upon several "favor" clauses.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Asham is finally back on the ice today. All active Rangers skating. I'm not sure who you scratch to get Asham back in the lineup if he's good to go. Our bottom six has actually been putting in really good shifts lately with Haley in there and Boyle playing a little better. They just don't score, and Asham isn't going to do much to change that (I'm pretty sure he just has one point on the season).

Nash-Richards-Gaborik skating as a line this morning. Looks like Lundqvist is in goal tonight.

If we're going to make the playoffs, this week is where it's going to have to happen. Pretty much make or break this week, now that we've lost 3 straight and are 1-4-0 in our last 5. We've got 3 out of 4 at home starting tonight, and two of those games are very winnable games against the Panthers and Caps, and the other two games are against playoff position teams missing their number 1 goalies. It's just that those two are a tough back-to-back starting tonight. If we can take at least 6 of the available 8 points this week, we're right back in playoff position again and in good shape to make a push towards the end of the season. If we don't get it done this week, though, I think we're done. 11 of our final 17 are on the road, and this team isn't going to be able to claw back from 9th/10th/11th on the road if it can't even get the job done at home.

More trade buzz this morning. Larry Brooks is saying the Rangers are actively shopping Gaborik around now, and I've seen a bunch of places talking about interest in Martin St. Louis over the last couple of days.

I don't think either is likely to happen. Also been seeing talk that the Rangers are interested in Columbus C Derick Brassard. Meh.

Ahahaha. No. It really isn't.

We're out Perry, Bones and Fasth. Game changers.

It's been an awful year for injuries. We've been better post injury-spree surprisingly enough, but I attribute most of that to our AHL goalie bailing out Halak and Elliott.

And dstrdl pls, Perry is still healthy.

Top Bottom