• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

CCF23

There's quite a few teams that most people thought were gonna be pretty good that have been average to horse shit:

Rangers
Flyers
Lightning
Sabres
Canucks
Preds

Also, I just posted this in the "EA’s Origin game platform allows attackers to hijack player PCs" thread by accident. Clicked on the wrong gaf tab I had open haha.

Tabris

You know what? I say we go after Corey Perry before trade deadline.

We would be cap screwed for next year and need to dump one of Booth or Ballard for sure, maybe both.

I have a feeling Anaheim will keep him though due to how well they are doing right now, even though they will lose him in the off season.

Damn straight

Ottawa Senators: It's time to stop qualifying the Senators' success with statements like, "Even with injuries…" because they have proven for a long enough period that injuries aren't hampering them. They have points in five straight (3-0-2).

#9 on NHL.com, gonna be an interesting season after all.

MacAttack

There's quite a few teams that most people thought were gonna be pretty good that have been average to horse shit:

Rangers
Flyers
Lightning
Sabres
Canucks
Preds

Also, I just posted this in the "EA’s Origin game platform allows attackers to hijack player PCs" thread by accident. Clicked on the wrong gaf tab I had open haha.

I don't think anybody thought that highly of Tampa or the Sabres going into the season. Both teams missed the playoffs last year and didnt do anything dramatic to improve in the offseason.

I expected more out of Florida after the playoff run they had.

The Rangers and Canucks seem to be hurt most by the shortened schedule. If it were a full 82 game season, I think both teams would end up near the top of the conference. As it stands now, they are battling for a playoff spot.

The Flyers and Preds have serious problems on defense and offense, respectively. The Flyers still havent recovered from losing Pronger and the Preds are scoring half a goal less than they averaged last year.

We would be cap screwed for next year and need to dump one of Booth or Ballard for sure, maybe both.

I have a feeling Anaheim will keep him though due to how well they are doing right now, even though they will lose him in the off season.
And what would you give up for a month of Corey Perry in a year where we might not even make the playoffs?

Revenant

Does the nhl 13 team consult with you when they work on their be a gm ai by chance?

Tabris

And what would you give up for a month of Corey Perry in a year where we might not even make the playoffs?

The goal would be to have him for the long term though, add him to our core.

Sedin Sedin Perry
Burrows Kesler Kassian (interchange 1st and 2nd line players depending on need)
Raymond Higgins Hansen
Weise Lapierre Sesito

Bieksa Hamhuis
Edler Garrison
Alberts Tanev
Ballard (one of these d-man in our top 7 would need to be traded / dumped)

Schneider or Luongo
*Insert backup*

I would give up draft picks + a roster player. Higher draft picks for more we can unload cap wise. Whatever it takes as I think Corey Perry would make such a good fit with this team and that first line.

Acid08

Banned

Yeah, I'm sure they'll trade him to their new divisional rivals right away!

AHL change-up in coming. St. Louis to get Chicago Wolves, Calgary gets Ultica Devils, Vancouver will buy Peoria Rivermen, which they'll move to Abbotsford. It's not official yet, but that's apparently the plan going forward.

Tabris

Tabris for Van GM

I approve this message.

AHL change-up in coming. St. Louis to get Chicago Wolves, Calgary gets Ultica Devils, Vancouver will buy Peoria Rivermen, which they'll move to Abbotsford. It's not official yet, but that's apparently the plan going forward.

This is awesome if true, but what is going to happen to the Abbotsford Heat?

Hunter S.

Hejda is a dumb shit. Chicago bandwagoners if I am going to survive the season a fan I fuck the avs. On the hawks train again. Get a high draft pick.

Alucard

Banned
Canucks game on the horizon. Someone sent me a gif of Tabris preparing to watch the game.

iyKv9GLTME2k4.gif

Top Bottom