• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ALL-IMPORTANT BRUTALLY INTENSE FOR THE DIVISION LEAD BETWEEN THE CANUCKS AND WILD UPCOMING, EVERYONE HOLD ONTO THEIR SEATS AND TEENAGE DAUGHTERS

Revenant

I fucking hate how we have to "interact with the fans on twitter!" now.

HAWKS4LYFE69XOLOVESEABS SAYS THE HAWKS LOOK AWESOME!

K THANKS FOR THAT.

I fucking hate how we have to "interact with the fans on twitter!" now.

HAWKS4LYFE69XOLOVESEABS SAYS THE HAWKS LOOK AWESOME!

K THANKS FOR THAT.
Dude some of the best insight come from twitter fans on TV. Its like super cool and good info. I liked the one comment where the one guy says he likes how the Hawks are playing

CCF23

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but Garrison and Hansen replacing Hamhuis and Burrows on the first unit PP.

It only took Garrison 3 weeks of being the Canucks best D man for him to FINALLY get another crack at first unit. God AV is dumb.

Revenant

Dude some of the best insight come from twitter fans on TV. Its like super cool and good info. I liked the one comment where the one guy says he likes how the Hawks are playing

I hope for the day we are all plugged into a social networking singularity where we only communicate via tweet.

Cake Boss

Banned
The goal would be to have him for the long term though, add him to our core.

Sedin Sedin Perry
Burrows Kesler Kassian (interchange 1st and 2nd line players depending on need)
Raymond Higgins Hansen
Weise Lapierre Sesito

Bieksa Hamhuis
Edler Garrison
Alberts Tanev
Ballard (one of these d-man in our top 7 would need to be traded / dumped)

Schneider or Luongo
*Insert backup*

I would give up draft picks + a roster player. Higher draft picks for more we can unload cap wise. Whatever it takes as I think Corey Perry would make such a good fit with this team and that first line.

ibshr5oJOuGCS9.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks have gone 61 consecutive minutes of powerplay without a goal.

Good shit. Hawks, TELL US HOW YOU GOT OUT OF YOUR PP-SUCKINESS.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hell of a fun game. Weak crowd to start and a poor first period, but the Garden always brings the atmosphere for OT and the shoot out. Brought a couple of coworkers tonight, one of whom was at her first game and knew little about it. She got into it pretty fast.

Two HUGE points. Hopefully the team's not gassed for the Devs tomorrow.

CCF23

Canucks have gone 61 consecutive minutes of powerplay without a goal.

Good shit. Hawks, TELL US HOW YOU GOT OUT OF YOUR PP-SUCKINESS.

Over a minute of 5 on 3 last game too. There was also the 4 on 3 PP in overtime against the Sharks.

Stamkos with career goal #200!!

If he can stay healthy he has a decent shot at 500 before he's 30 years old. Ridiculous.

CCF23

Literally half of the Canucks bottom 9 forwards right now could or should be in the AHL:

Ebbett, Schroeder, Pinizzotto, Sestito, Weise.

/lackofdepth

OH SHIT POWER PLAY.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Oh what could have been if the Flyers won the draft lottery that year....

...they probably still would have drafted JVR.

OH HAI A POWERPLAY

I WONDER IF ANDREW EBBETT WILL REPLACE HENRIK ON THIS ONE.

Literally half of the Canucks bottom 9 forwards right now could or should be in the AHL:

Ebbett, Schroeder, Pinizzotto, Sestito, Weise.

/lackofdepth

OH SHIT POWER PLAY.
Pinizotto and Weise have both been great 4th liners.

CCF23

Our power play is like a conga line except it's not actually a conga line it's just a dude sitting in his living room in the dark crying.

Top Bottom