• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Marvie_3

Banned
Someone .gif me PLEASE!

i5huJZqkVuP9C.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What kind of whistle was that? Backstrom wasn't even CLOSE to having that puck. wat.

pringles

I thought this lockout would make player salaries go down.. that is crazy money for both Getz and Perry. Wouldn't want either of them at that cost, certainly not both. But congrats on keeping your stars Ducks fans!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Didn't they have a clause in the new CBA that you can be a certain % above the cap next season?

no that's the summer cap

nhl maintained the summer cap for this year

next year cap drops $6 million

year after that, who knows... we could be looking at a huge jump

Smiley90

Apparently Perry's new contract has a NMC... Not really a surprise, but poor Bobby Ryan.

Smiley90

WHERE ARE THE FLYING PIGS

:lol Daniel with the "he shot me and I redirected the shot to Henrik's stick with my leg" assist

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, not sure if it was mentioned or shown on TV, but Marc Staal was at the game tonight. They showed him on the screens in the third period, which got a huge ovation.

He looked pretty good. Looked like he still might have had a little lump over his eyebrow, but otherwise he looked fine. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back sometime in April.

EDIT: As an update, apparently Marc still has a few facial fractures and his vision still isn't 100%, but he's healing quickly.

Stasis

By the way, not sure if it was mentioned or shown on TV, but Marc Staal was at the game tonight. They showed him on the screens in the third period, which got a huge ovation.

He looked pretty good. Looked like he still might have had a little lump over his eyebrow, but otherwise he looked fine. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back sometime in April.

Nice to hear. I missed the game. Now if he comes back and something changes that allows us to, you know, score some goals... we may even make the playoffs!

Cat Party

McLellan should just send the team to the dressing room. This is the most embarrassing Sharks team in history. When they sucked in the 90s, they weren't supposed to be good. There is zero compete in this team.

Top Bottom