• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Acid08

Banned
McLellan should just send the team to the dressing room. This is the most embarrassing Sharks team in history. When they sucked in the 90s, they weren't supposed to be good. There is zero compete in this team.
It's absolutely pathetic. At least in the 90's those bad teams worked hard and competed. Now they don't even try.

Marvie_3

Banned
make that 1 year, til Ryan gets traded.

Daniel Sedin: Better wait long enough with the shot until a D-man can get his stick in. Good idea.

Sounds like Duncan Keith. "I don't see enough shin pads in the way. Can't shoot yet."

It's absolutely pathetic. At least in the 90's those bad teams worked hard and competed. Now they don't even try.
So Toews not only beat the motivation out of Thornton, but the entire Sharks team as well? Nice.

make that 1 year, til Ryan gets traded.

Daniel Sedin: Better wait long enough with the shot until a D-man can get his stick in. Good idea.

Hmmm nope. Even with just Getzy and Pears we're still better than 90% of other NHL teams top lines. Except the other 10% where it could go either way.

Tabris

I'm tired of sportsnet. They are too old now. That guy in the middle of that Canucks panel looks like he's about o croak. John Garrett talks either about the stupidest shit or repeats remember when trivia. Like I care what happened in the 70s and 80s.

Hmmm nope. Even with just Getzy and Pears we're still better than 90% of other NHL teams top lines. Except the other 10% where it could go either way.

Tell me one example of when betting the farm on two players in the NHL has ever paid off. Not saying I disagree with the signings, but this shit goes in waves, whos hot today wont be tomorrow.

Tell me one example of when betting the farm on two players in the NHL has ever paid off. Not saying I disagree with the signings, but this shit goes in waves, whos hot today wont be tomorrow.

Oh no disagreement there. But I thought that was obvious when all you need to do is look at our last season.

I'm just enjoying bragging about this to all those who were saying that Perry would sign with them this offseason.

Oh no disagreement there. But I thought that was obvious when all you need to do is look at our last season.

I'm just enjoying bragging about this to all those who were saying that Perry would sign with them this offseason.

Ahh, I knew they wouldn't let either of them go. I am surprised that they gave them both hefty sums (they probably would have earned close to that elsewhere anyways) but at least they've secured long term contracts.

I got sick of my friends saying we would pick up Perry, so I'm glad its done too lol

Outside of Richards/Carter I cant think of a pairing that has seen a ton of success recently. Of course perry/getz aren't moving teams so there isn't added pressure from a new regime/fanbase.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ahh, I knew they wouldn't let either of them go. I am surprised that they gave them both hefty sums (they probably would have earned close to that elsewhere anyways) but at least they've secured long term contracts.

I got sick of my friends saying we would pick up Perry, so I'm glad its done too lol

Outside of Richards/Carter I cant think of a pairing that has seen a ton of success recently. Of course perry/getz aren't moving teams so there isn't added pressure from a new regime/fanbase.

Suter and Parise.

Takuya

Banned
Found this on the Montreal Canadiens Game Day Thread on HFBoards, cracked me up!

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1379535

habs_fatc9p6h.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Still valid comment. Being a cynic is easy. Canucks lose and you feel good because you were right. Canucks win and you feel good cause they won.

After losing so many over the past 10+ games, no, I don't feel good about being right anymore. We've been the 4th worst team in the NHL over the past 10 games. Let that sink in.

Tabris

The last time we had a very long losing streak, our 2 best players took their games to the next level and we went on the best 3 year regular season and playoffs run ever in franchise history.

Top Bottom