• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

I don't get what's wrong with my analogy.

si6U8RS.jpg

I kind of wish the Canucks had lost to Columbus last week and Rinne didn't play terribly.

Oh well. The next week (4 games in 6 nights) should show us what the Canucks are made of.

To be fair, tinkering can work. Detroit and Pittsburgh made the Cup Finals two years in a row with basically the same roster. Boston won the Cup with the same core players.

But it can also backfire. Hard to believe that the Flyers made the Cup Finals a few years ago, or that Tampa was one game away from the Cup Finals. The Oilers made the Finals in 2006.

The question is whether this core can get the job done. So far the supplementary pieces aren't working, and the core isn't getting any younger.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
On that note, I've been listening to this album on repeat now. I'm just waiting to get sick of it, but it hasn't happened yet:

Imagine Dragons - Night Visions

Pretty much all the songs except Underdog are great. Demons/It's time/Bleeding Out are probably my favourites.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's the progress on the NHL podcast? It would be nice if we could get one going for playoff time.

Marvie_3

Banned
http://thealternakids.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/game-theory.jpg[img]

Been bumping this all day. By far the best Roots album.[/QUOTE]
My man.

[quote="Red_Man, post: 50664528"]What's the progress on the NHL podcast? It would be nice if we could get one going for playoff time.[/QUOTE]

Last time it was mentioned, I asked people to PM me if they were still interested and I got 0 PMs.

Revenant

so I bought FarCry 3

That game is really awesome, granted from what i've heard of the story its a bummer they most likely squander some great characters. Still as far as games go it's been such a fun time so far.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll do it.

:)

I didn't see this before, but I'm definitely down.
Godammit. I'll look into getting a site set up. Anyone else interested?

so I bought FarCry 3

That game is really awesome, granted from what i've heard of the story its a bummer they most likely squander some great characters. Still as far as games go it's been such a fun time so far.
The story really goes to shit as the game goes on but the gameplay is awesome.

Smiley90

Godammit. I'll look into getting a site set up. Anyone else interested?

The story really goes to shit as the game goes on but the gameplay is awesome.

I'll be there, but only if I can call wsox names all night.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We can start with 4-6 people and rotate after if it goes well? We would need to get a drunk Desi in at some point for sure.

I'll be there, but only if I can call wsox names all night.
Why waste time talking about Wsox when we can debate why the Canucks are so bad? :D

Smiley90

I feel like Templaer and I should have a segment together. I'll ask him about it.

I was gonna make a comment about this but I didn't wanna get banned again. Thanks for taking that up your as-alley, I mean. Alley.

We can start with 4-6 people and rotate after if it goes well? We would need to get a drunk Desi in at some point for sure.

Why waste time talking about Wsox when we can debate why the Canucks are so bad? :D

Because I do that every day already :(

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
I'm going to the Canucks - Blues game tomorrow!
But I don't have strong feelings toward either team :(
Guess I'll cheer for the Canucks; games are more fun when the crowd is happy I suppose...

Top Bottom