• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This has been a fantastic game.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
OH MAN IT'S TIED THE WHOLE TEAM SUCKS MOVE THE FRANCHISE--Blackhawks fan

Cake Boss

Banned
KuGsj.gif

Amazing game.

Plinko

This is a hilarious meltdown.

Where's the bashing of Kronwall?

Row

Banned
Hawks may get to the halfway point of the season with at least a point in every game, that's unreal. I mean in a league without parity like the NBA or MLB that would be pretty unimpressive, but the NHL? Wow.

MacAttack

Hawks may get to the halfway point of the season with at least a point in every game, that's unreal. I mean in a league without parity like the NBA or MLB that would be pretty unimpressive, but the NHL? Wow.
Western Conference is soft.

Plinko

Both goalies have had an excellent game. I'd take a playoff series between these two this year. Could happen if Detroit gets 8th, which is a real possibility.

Top Bottom