• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey guys, you know what team we should talk about more?

The Lightning.

PM from wsoxfan1214 said:
Please reply to me and fucking trash the bolts and make fun of florida hockey to piss stammer off. He's butthurt that no one replies to his bolts posts.

my PM to wsox that's much better as a post said:
that's because it's the bolts, who the fuck cares about the bolts :lol. Actually, let me just...

Stammer91

Neo Member
Totally butthurt. Absolutely. You got me there Kyle. Simply said it's pointless for me to post if no one replies. Wasn't getting butthurt until you start saying all this shit about being a homer and twisting the conversation into whatever you wanted. But thank you Kyle. Really appreciate the help.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Totally butthurt. Absolutely. You got me there Kyle. Simply said it's pointless for me to post if no one replies. Wasn't getting butthurt until you start saying all this shit about being a homer and twisting the conversation into whatever you wanted. But thank you Kyle. Really appreciate the help.

Typical Kyle.

Wait, this was supposed to be against the Bolts, not against Wsox.... damn, falling into old paths and all

You need to learn more from the Panthers-fans here Stammer. There's only 2 of them, nobody cares about their team either, but they've made HOOOBERDOOOOOO a thing and we talk to them now.

Quick

Banned
Typical Kyle.

Wait, this was supposed to be against the Bolts, not against Wsox.... damn, falling into old paths and all

You need to learn more from the Panthers-fans here Stammer. There's only 2 of them, nobody cares about their team either, but they've made HOOOBERDOOOOOO a thing and we talk to them now.

G-G-G-G-G-GOAL!

ST-ST-ST-ST-ST-STAMMER!

Typical Kyle.

:lol exactly

besides, it's no worse than the salt that used to happen in eashl. :p

Qh915YZ.png
GETZLAF
1aJnrJ1.png

Quick

Banned
James Reimer after he was announced first star looked so happy, it was awesome

He's either extremely happy, or pretty happy. No negativity with that guy.

Lost the starting job? "Yeah, well we gotta work together, you know. Team effort and I'll warm up the bench if that's what I can do to help."

Children were killed somewhere? "Yeah, well those parents can start over with a new kid, you know?"

Hitler's resurrection? "Yeah, well I'm sure he'll be a nicer guy this time, you know?"

He's either extremely happy, or pretty happy. No negativity with that guy.

Lost the starting job? "Yeah, well we gotta work together, you know. Team effort and I'll warm up the bench if that's what I can do to help."

Children were killed somewhere? "Yeah, well those parents can start over with a new kid, you know?"

Hitler's resurrection? "Yeah, well I'm sure he'll be a nicer guy this time, you know?"

not as bad as what rodman would do.

"well, see... H-here's the thing. Don't hate me! Don't hate me! But you know, here's the thing... Don't hate me! I don't condone what he does, but you know, here's the thing... He's a good guy! He's humble."

Quick

Banned
not as bad as what rodman would do.

"well, see... H-here's the thing. Don't hate me! Don't hate me! But you know, here's the thing... Don't hate me! I don't condone what he does, but you know, here's the thing... He's a good guy! He's humble."

And in this faux-profound way, too, lol.

Stammer91

Neo Member
Typical Kyle.

We don't have a player with that kind of goofy ass name.

Canuck76

Banned
I'm guessing this has been posted already but here it is if it hasn't - ESPN covering hockey

Jesus christ almighty

The heat also play in the east, which is the crappier conference. That conference has also maybe been the crappiest it's been in years. Only two teams even have a shot at beating the heat in the playoffs (knicks, indiana) two teams are waiting for their big stars to come back that have been missing all season (chitown, philly). You also have the bobcats, wizards, cavs, pistons and-and honestly almost the whole conference is total dogshit. I could go on but i won't.

And beating the wolves to get 15 straight without Pek or Love is not an achievment by any stretch.

I apologize i realize this is a lot of NBA talk but this is factually wrong.

Acid08

Banned
Sorry Dastardly and Heretic :(

Playing the Desert Douchebags is never fun. The games tend to just be boring as fuck throughout. Fucking sucks losing to them too.

Heretic

Sorry Dastardly and Heretic :(

Playing the Desert Douchebags is never fun. The fans tend to just be boring as fuck throughout. Fucking sucks losing to them too.

i feel gutted. such a frustrating game.

Hopefully Tomb Raider will keep my mind off of it for tomorrow.

Top Bottom