• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cake Boss

Banned
Michalek is back too, looks like we'll have talent in the top-6 again.

iAYK7eiWmmuW4.gif

We might score more than 1 goal now.

Quick

Banned
I'm currently downloading MLB 13: The Show (should be done soon), downloaded SimCity earlier, and I have the Vita copy of MLB 13 to download later.

Tomb Raider is tempting. I might download if PSN makes it available digitally. It wasn't part of their Day 1 Digital program, though. Conan's review really did give me an informed decision, lol.

Weiss is done for the season. He is going in for wrist surgery. Explains a lot on why he wasn't shooting and possibly in a lot of pain. Sucks but it's another punctuation of the disaster of a season.

Pretty sure we've got that locked up, come back when you lose Huberdeau and Kulikov :p
Kulikov is out for a month.

For those keeping score:
Jovo-10+ days
Versteeg-Hopeful for Fri
Upshall- Week
Weaver- Month+
Kulikov- Month
Theo- Season/ 6 weeks+
Weiss-Season
Caruso- Week +
Bergenheim- Season

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Too bad the weren't on YouTube. I would pick up the Blu-Ray for sure. Really enjoying the series. I only wish the episodes were a bit longer. But I guess if they do the whole season that is pretty awesome. They are up to the Florida road trip and they had the bit with the Gallys.
I watched the 3rd episode last night, it was the best one yet. Bergevin is one stylish mofo.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers called up Michael Haley from the Whale. Sounds like Richards might be questionable. The official word is no lineup decisions for tonight until later this afternoon.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Frattin with Kadri and Macarthur at practice.

McClement still with Grabo and Kulemin

Komarov on the fourth line.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Washington put Hamrilk on waivers, Cole has the bjggest shit eating grin on his face in Dallas right now.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Washington put Hamrilk on waivers, Cole has the bjggest shit eating grin on his face in Dallas right now.

Poor Hamrlik. I have no idea why Oates wouldn't play him. In the very limited time he played this year he was fine. He was decent in the playoffs.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yeah I wouldnt mind picking up Hamerlik for free, we need NHL guys, our AHL guys look like they have hit a wall.

Nashville with another waiver pickup, Boychuck, they are desperate for offence.

Bottom 5 in offence.

MINNESOTA 2.24
SAN JOSE 2.20
COLUMBUS 2.18
OTTAWA 2.13
NASHVILLE 1.96

San Jose with all that talent is kind of weird to see there, Edmonton is 24th with all of that OKC talent.

Bottom 5 in defense.

BUFFALO 3.13
TAMPA BAY 3.18
CALGARY 3.25
NY ISLANDERS 3.41
FLORIDA 3.68

Yeah I wouldnt mind picking up Hamerlik for free, we need NHL guys, our AHL guys look like they have hit a wall.

Nashville with another waiver pickup, Boychuck, they are desperate for offence.

Too bad Hamrlik is a leftie.

Boychuk getting passed around like a joint.

Acid08

Banned
Bottom 5 in offence.

MINNESOTA 2.24
SAN JOSE 2.20
COLUMBUS 2.18
OTTAWA 2.13
NASHVILLE 1.96

San Jose with all that talent is kind of weird to see there, Edmonton is 24th with all of that OKC
Don't remind me :(

Can't believe we're worse than Minny, fuck. Fire TMac. Our defensive coaches have held up their end but that guy can't get this offense to try anything new. I legit believe he had lost the room and no one believes in his system anymore. Of course the players are responsible too, Jumbo refuses to evolve his game.

Maybe Gomez infected the rest of the Sharks with his goal-scoring abilities.

Hope the Canucks from Saturday show up tonight.

Also, what was with the LA/Nashville game last night. 19 shots by Nashville and 16 by LA?

Acid08

Banned
Maybe Gomez infected the rest of the Sharks with his goal-scoring abilities.

Hope the Canucks from Saturday show up tonight.

Also, what was with the LA/Nashville game last night. 19 shots by Nashville and 16 by LA?
Gomez just seems to be cursed. He does a lot of things right: good passes, wins some faceoffs, works and skates hard. Guy just can't fucking buy a goal, he's had some great chances too.

Blues now looking at Ryan Whitney. I wish they'd just leave Ian Cole in. We keep trying to find cheap options to fill the LHD gaping hole in our roster and it isn't working.

Honestly the only thing we have any realistic chance of doing that would actually make me happy is sign Jori Lehtera by the end of the week. Armstrong pretty much confirmed we aren't making any big moves before the deadline.

Kulikov is out for a month.

For those keeping score:
Jovo-10+ days
Versteeg-Hopeful for Fri
Upshall- Week
Weaver- Month+
Kulikov- Month
Theo- Season/ 6 weeks+
Weiss-Season
Caruso- Week +
Bergenheim- Season

And I heard on on the radio that Florida needs to shed some contracts...

With Weiss facing season-ending surgery, I guess that's it for his tenure in Florida. Sucks that he'll walk as a UFA and the Panthers won't get anything for him.

And I heard on on the radio that Florida needs to shed some contracts...

With Weiss facing season-ending surgery, I guess that's it for his tenure in Florida. Sucks that he'll walk as a UFA and the Panthers won't get anything for him.
Next year starts the tap for all the rookies. Going in I think it's about 8 players from juniors that will turn pro. Most will end up in the AHL but a few will graduate to the big club. Likely in the NHL are:
Petrovic
Robak
Markstrom
Bjugstad

I think Howden has a chance but he needs to bulk up, he's getting tossed around in the AHL.

Center wise Shore being so good has a wrench in the system. If Weiss resigns with us that leaves Weiss, Shore, Bjugstad. I think Smithson or Goc is dealt. Likely Smithson goes.

Weiss at the end of the day is no Jokinen or J-Blow. He'll get a massive offer on in FA but I hope he extends with us.

Edit: Buyouts would be Upshall, Kuba/Clemmer

Top Bottom