• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Heretic

Got a buddy who got a review copy and played a bit of it. It's a fantastic game. It will.
Reviews have been great
Honestly for all of the PR screw ups Square Enix made while promoting the game ("you'll want to protect Lara") they actually cranked out a great game.

And then there's this great review that came out of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc
Best. Review. Ever
Yeah you'll be too busy protecting her to care about hockey.

With my penis!

Clydefrog

cevxgOC.jpg

is it salt or cocaine?

let's ask Jeff Carter

I swear if we don't beat the Avs today I'm gonna lose it, another must win game where we should win but this team finds ways to blow it. Already behind in the standings thanks to them schedule giving us more games than anyone else to start this season, team better do something!!

Montresor

Once the Habs lose their games in hand over Boston, Boston will be back to being the NE division leader. Montreal and Toronto could likely finish 4th and 5th. Please let this happen.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
With Wednesday being the halfway point the Leafs so far still treading above water:

First 12 games: 7-5 record
Next 12 games: 7-4 record (12th game against Ottawa on Wednesday)

So win or lose they still finish above .500 for another 12 game stretch. As long as they keep this up they should be able to make it into the playoffs.

I swear if we don't beat the Avs today I'm gonna lose it, another must win game where we should win but this team finds ways to blow it. Already behind in the standings thanks to them schedule giving us more games than anyone else to start this season, team better do something!!
This is the kind of shit I like waking up to.
nicholsonyes.gif

With Wednesday being the halfway point the Leafs so far still treading above water:

First 12 games: 7-5 record
Next 12 games: 7-4 record (12th game against Ottawa on Wednesday)

So win or lose they still finish above .500 for another 12 game stretch. As long as they keep this up they should be able to make it into the playoffs.

And hopeful Leaf playoff talk? This is so comforting, it is how I know I'm home. All we need is a new Manics alt, Tabris coming in and getting shat on, and we can pack it in for the month

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Nope, I've only seen Ep. 1, and in French at that. Hoping they release a DVD/Blu of the whole season when its over.

Too bad the weren't on YouTube. I would pick up the Blu-Ray for sure. Really enjoying the series. I only wish the episodes were a bit longer. But I guess if they do the whole season that is pretty awesome. They are up to the Florida road trip and they had the bit with the Gallys.

Heretic

Though the guy doesn't get a lot of shit - he has a point. Chicago has a few of loser points from OTLs. So it's not necessarily a streak.
Yes it is. It's a consecutives points streak. The guy is a moron and so are you if you agree with him. There are no ties in hockey.

Edit: you're not a moron.

Top Bottom