• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jesus. Isn't it kind of a general rule to catch someone a bit if you KO them instead of just letting them fall on their face?

Not sure if serious.

You can even see there he had no clue he knocked him out as he was about to throw another punch as he fell.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
JVR!!!

1236950083_prince_doinm6r2.gif

Fantastic shift by Kessel.

Cake Boss

Banned
At least Zibby is producing like he should.

He should?

All of the kids that were drafted around him are playing in juniors, hes the youngest swede to ever make the NHL.

If this season goes down the toilet, he would be the only positive thing to come out of it.

Merguson

Banned
He should?

All of the kids that were drafted around him are playing in juniors, hes the youngest swede to ever make the NHL.

If this season goes down the toilet, he would be the only positive thing to come out of it.

I'm pretty sure there are younger swedes to make the NHL.

EDIT: You might be right, actually.

It feels like Groundhog Day in here the past week. Leaf fans repeating themselves, Blackhawks keep winning against subpar teams, Canucks fans overanalyzing their roster and another fucking game against the stupid Desert Dickheads.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It feels like Groundhog Day in here the past week. Leaf fans repeating themselves, Canucks fans overanalyzing their roster and another fucking game against the stupid Desert Dickheads.

You're forgetting wsox complaining about how much the Hawks suck and the Hawks getting points in every game.

The biggest problem with the Canucks, and as I've said before, is that they lack any sort of proper replacements for the Sedins, and in all honesty, they won't get a replacement for them unless they draft in the top 3. The Canucks are going to have to be ready to play a very different brand of hockey once they retire, but the good news is that they probably still have about 2-3 more seasons of elite hockey left, with maybe another 2 more years of good hockey.

Top six and top four talent we have and aren't that hard to replace and draft, elite talent is, and that's what we're lacking. Look at the Red Wings, they're finding out first hand how hard it is to replace guy like Lidstrom.

Get ready for the Vancouver Predators.

So were' like a better version of Calgary? :(

Well... everyone's reasonably paid and their depth is better.

Cake Boss

Banned
I am going to start a drinking game everytime Turris shoots wide, falls down or loses the puck on the board.

I am going to die but fuck it.

Top Bottom