• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haha they just said the reason Bozak has such long, sexy hair right now is that he has a bet going with one of his old roommates for who will get a haircut first.

bremon

So were' like a better version of Calgary? :(
Yes, I'd say in a way...but I'm betting GMMG is much more efficient wheeling and dealing once the Sedins are heading into retirement so we will only be in shitty shape for a while, instead of trying to make playoffs with bandaids at trade deadlines etc. the way Calgary does. The only real potential misstep I've seen from MG is the Kassian/Hodgson deal and there's still time for that to work out well.

If all else fails at least I can go watch the Oilers (who should hopefully be good by then). (Not that I'll be replacing all my Canucks paraphernalia with copper and blue).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The Boston Bruins are actually 1st in the league.

shaqlaughswalk.gif

bremon

Ballard, Garrison and the goalies.
...Fuck. I should have thought that through more. Throwing a bank vault at Luongo wasn't great, and Ballard has not worked out well. I haven't seen enough of Garrison's play to judge but I could see that being the case too. I really should get the Center Ice package again.

On another note that fight was pretty intense, just saw the replay on TSN.

Top Bottom