• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cake Boss

Banned
I was just about to bitch about him being on the 1st line lol
KuGsj.gif

CREMSteve

Not sure the last time we (Flames) were above .500, but am pretty sure it's like six hundred years ago or so. Kip to the rescue?

Also I hesitate to ask (actually i dont want to know) but which Shark players are due to break a goalless streak, get their first, or get a milestone.

rip Tom

Marleau sitting at 399 career goals. >.<

Not sure the last time we (Flames) were above .500, but am pretty sure it's like six hundred years ago or so. Kip to the rescue?

Also I hesitate to ask (actually i dont want to know) but which Shark players are due to break a goalless streak, get their first, or get a milestone.

rip Tom

IIRC the sharks havent scored more than a pair of goals in any game this season. If they get 3 it's over.

CREMSteve

Creamedsteve is back. Haven't seen you post in awhile.

Wow, never felt like a part of the gang enough to think anyone would notice I was gone. :p

Been working like a dog, I've been lurking though, currently sitting in a hotel room in Grande-freaking-Prairie, but I've been making time to hate on the Flames for being the most inconsistent hockey team to ever lace up the skates.

Acid08

Banned
IIRC the sharks havent scored more than a pair of goals in any game this season. If they get 3 it's over.
We've scored more than two a few times. Wish I could watch the whole thing, lots of Flames fans to shit talk. Gogo Patty for 400! Clowe is definitely due too if he can get his shit together.

We've scored more than two a few times. Wish I could watch the whole thing, lots of Flames fans to shit talk. Gogo Patty for 400! Clowe is definitely due too if he can get his shit together.

Cant recall where I read that..either way sharks/flames games are usually some of the most entertaining, looking forward to this game, it wont be an easy win, Niemi has been a beauty for you guys this season.

I secretly root for the sharks in the playoffs, since we haven't made it for so long. I'm not gonna say I'm a fan by any means but I don't despise the team like many others in the west.

Acid08

Banned
No need to worry about that.
Sounds about right. Griess is a fine goalie and our defense is solid.

Cant recall where I read that..either way sharks/flames games are usually some of the most entertaining, looking forward to this game, it wont be an easy win, Niemi has been a beauty for you guys this season.

I secretly root for the sharks in the playoffs, since we haven't made it for so long. I'm not gonna say I'm a fan by any means but I don't despise the team like many others in the west.
Yeah I can't really hate the Flames anymore. I'm a Kipper fan for life too.

Top Bottom