• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

CREMSteve

Definitely. But for the first time in a long time, outside of center, it feels as though we're on to something. It just feels much more like a team than it has for a couple years I guess is what I mean. I don't think we have a championship team here, I feel like we are on the cusp of having a good competitive team though. Time will tell I guess. Tons of line up changes, injuries, coaching change etc.. it's been a slow tumultuous start to build chemistry this season.

You're not entirely wrong. Despite all that has gone wrong, they are off to their best start in three years.

For comparison, here's the breakdown after 20 games.

2010-11 - 8W - 11L - 1T = 17 pts
2011-12 - 8W - 11L - 1T = 17 pts
2012-13 - 8W - 8L - 4T = 20 pts

That's while playing basically 3rd and 4th string goalies all year. So it's not all bad.

bardia

Classless celebration by Carcillo there. Just painted a target on Chicago's back, players don't like that kind of stuff.

MacAttack

Is that your opinion or the consensus of the elevated discussions of the gods?
Canuck fan on fan violence is something I can get into.

ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif

This makes up for that shitty video you posted earlier.

Revenant

Classless celebration by Carcillo there. Just painted a target on Chicago's back, players don't like that kind of stuff.

If a team can't already "get it up" to try to be the team to stop the hawks streak then I'd really doubt Carcillo celebrating is really gonna rally the troops.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If a team can't already "get it up" to try to be the team to stop the hawks streak then I'd really doubt Carcillo celebrating is really gonna rally the troops.

I actually thought that bardia's comment was sarcastically, with what you said in mind...

Revenant

I actually thought that bardia's comment was sarcastically, with what you said in mind...

I thought that, but eh i've actually had conversations before with people that would have that opinion on goal celebrations, never know whos part of the no fun zone!

Marvie_3

Banned
I thought that, but eh i've actually had conversations before with people that would have that opinion on goal celebrations, never know whos part of the no fun zone!
It was a Canucks fan so it's natural to assume it came with many grains of salt.
So Ray Emery now holds the record for the best start by a goalie in league history. :lol
..........the fuck?

Wow. Fucking terrible Too Much Man penalty.
Hondo is much man

MacAttack

In return, what are you gonna do about Jack Edwards?

Jack Edwards is a treasure, don't you dare start in on him again.

Here's his totally unbiased interview about the Montreal game if your interested:

http://audio.weei.com/a/71748088/pod-man-rush-turns-out-jack-edwards-doesn-t-like-montreal.htm

Some tasty morsels to whet the appetite:
Because the Canadiens won one regular season game, you get an entire day of hilarious imperious conceit all day.

Montreal writers need surgically repaired brains.

It's like, the way you're supposed to play hockey starts when you pull a bleu, blanc and rouge shirt over your shoulders and now you know how to play hockey...if you don't have that color sweater on then you don't know how to play hockey. In fact, anybody who has ever been a resident in Montreal knows more about hockey than you do and as long as you can accept that and bow down and kiss the ring, thats the way they like it.

If you're playing hockey to preserve your face, you're in the wrong profession, my friend...this is a dangerous job ...if you want to run around the ice breaking hockey sticks on young scoring stars, you ought to be accountable for your actions.

Lars Eller is turning into an East Coast Jannick Hansen with the stick work he was doing...He must have been into the super glue on his palms while putting on his gloves before the game.

WHAT. A. LEGEND.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

CREMSteve

Is Baertschi hurt after that hit from Murray in the second? He hasn't played a single shift in the third, and wasn't on the ice in the latter half of the second either. Comeau took his spot.

Is he still on the bench?

zedge

Is Baertschi hurt after that hit from Murray in the second? He hasn't played a single shift in the third, and wasn't on the ice in the latter half of the second either. Comeau took his spot.

Is he still on the bench?
Yea I dont think hes on the bench. Shit.

Top Bottom