• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

CREMSteve

Kipper's played really well tonight, so nice to have him back. So weird not seeing rebounds on every shot, you really take for granted how damn good he is.

MacAttack

If the Flames could trade Cammalleri, they would have more cap space to re-sign Iginla.

But who would want Cammi and his 6 mil contract?

CREMSteve

If the Flames could trade Cammalleri, they would have more cap space to re-sign Iginla.

But who would want Cammi?

Flames will have plenty of room to re-sign Iginla if they want to. He'll sign for less, and it's doubtful they sign any of their UFAs, maybe Cervenka, who again would likely sign for less.

Iginla, Jarome » R CGY 35 $7,000,000 2013 (UFA)
Cervenka, Roman » C CGY 27 $3,775,000 2013 (UFA)
Babchuk, Anton » D CGY 28 $2,500,000 2013 (UFA)
Comeau, Blake » L CGY 27 $1,250,000 2013 (UFA)
McGrattan, Brian » R CGY 31 $600,000 2013 (UFA)
Carson, Brett » D CGY 27 $575,000 2013 (UFA)
MacDonald, Joey » G CGY 33 $550,000 2013 (UFA)
Walter, Ben » C CGY 28 $537,500 2013 (UFA)
Kolanos, Krys » C CGY 31 $525,000 2013 (UFA)
Begin, Steve » L CGY 34 $525,000 2013 (UFA)

The only way iggy is moved is if he is asked to. Ken king has been vocal about them not trading him "we didnt invest 80 million in him so he can win a cup elsewhere". I can nearly guarantee iginla has no desire to move. The icing on the cake, rumors are his wife is pregnant again.

CREMSteve

Holy crap, Flames finally over .500.

tumblr_m0qxj0rr221r4o0dlo1_400.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm in NC for the Habs game tonight, I'm expecting a 50 save shutout from Price, and a hat trick from Gally, Subban and Eller.

Quick :( my EST posting buddy is gone, now I'm stuck with Canuck and Hawk fans for late night hockey talk.....

MacAttack

I don't see what's wrong with that third one. Well you should at least brush your teeth first, but other than that.
I know you don't see anything wrong with that third one because its true.

Jack was sponsoring a teeth whitening clinic during the lockout and submitted to a whitening procedure for everybodies sake.

CCF23

Total points by division:

Northeast - 141
Central - 136
Pacific - 136
Atlantic - 124
Northwest - 114
Southeast - 107

MacAttack

Flames will have plenty of room to re-sign Iginla if they want to. He'll sign for less, and it's doubtful they sign any of their UFAs, maybe Cervenka, who again would likely sign for less.
They have to fill the roster somehow, some of those contracts are pretty close to the minimum.

Henrik Sedin wants visors to be mandatory for new players in the NHL.

If guys aren’t doing it, somebody has to make the choice for them.

Hard to disagree considering he's perfectly fine with a puck to his face because of his visor while Staal's out indefinitely.

LeBron James twitter said:
@KingJames

Hey Chicago Blackhawks, u guys are AWESOME!! #streaking

...wat. My brain just broke.

Anyways. Hossa was "close to playing" tonight. Shaw is "wait and see" (probably a concussion) and Sharp "may miss some time". Looking like a broken collarbone judging from that.

Top Bottom