• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Pikma

Banned
I wonder if there's an alternate timeline where the Stars are not ass at penalty killing

Wherever that is I bet it's a way better place than this hellhole

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are the first team to score 5+ goals in 10 of their first 20 games of the season since Ottawa and Philadelphia did it in the post-lockout season of 2005-06.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if there's an alternate timeline where the Stars are not ass at penalty killing

Wherever that is I bet it's a way better place than this hellhole

That's the Stars' way these days, play a shit PK so the other team's (usually) terrible PP gets a revitalization.

zroid

Banned
I died

5e095d2a68774e5fbfed98c554ed02f0.png

937c428ad25a4ad0a8215f0ebef29156.png

Pikma

Banned
If those #1 drafts keep giving us 5-0 wins against the best team(s) in the league, I'm ok with that. Stars are just ornary. :)
Shit I didn't know winning one game meant you were automatically the best team in the league

Oilers can win 20 games in a row and they'll still be a shit team because wins mean shit at the end, unless you're after that prestigious President's Trophy

Shop.NHL.com has to be the most ridiculously overpriced online storefront I've ever visited.

I went looking at prices for the Centennial jersey, as I kind of want one.

Stasis

Coming home late af, seeing Zaraki comment about "baby rangers can't stand losing" checking score, then watching dtmts.com highlights featuring Pens announcers...

Like taking a giant shit you've been holding in all day. No other way to describe it.

We can lose all other games against them now, I'm cool. That was mad amusing.

Shop.NHL.com has to be the most ridiculously overpriced online storefront I've ever visited.

I went looking at prices for the Centennial jersey, as I kind of want one.

you should wait for the discount coupons they send every once in a while. I had a 25% off coupon I used on a Matthews jersey which made it slightly cheaper than buying in store. They send out coupons like a couple times a week.

Top Bottom