• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

imBask

Banned
I can't believe it. Letting Griffith (a Super NHL 1st liner) go should cost Lou and Shanahan their jobs this is unacceptable

zroid

Banned
Via Mirtle, bottom 20 players by CF%

CxFKaN1VIAESfKs.jpg

hello Ben Smith

iLLmAtlc

I mentioned a few weeks ago about the gauntlet schedule Uncle Gary has Columbus going through. Here's the actual list:

vs BOS (Season Opener)
vs SJ
vs CHI
@ DAL
@ LA
@ SJ
@ ANH
vs DAL
vs MTL
@ STL
vs ANH
@ BOS
vs STL
vs WAS
vs NYR
@ WAS
vs COL
vs CGY
@ TB
@ FLA
vs TB (Dec 1)

You might consider CGY an easy game but look at everybody else on there. If this was Vancouver the fans would be screaming of a conspiracy to bury the team early.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I mentioned a few weeks ago about the gauntlet schedule Uncle Gary has Columbus going through. Here's the actual list:

You might consider CGY an easy game but look at everybody else on there. If this was Vancouver the fans would be screaming of a conspiracy to bury the team early.

The Canucks are fully capable of doing that all by themselves without any conspiracy, c'mon

Parch

You guys are too easy.

Blue Jackets schedule might seem tough, but those California teams aren't as scary as they used to be. The Pacific actually looks pretty weak this year. Those trips to Cali and western Canada could be productive.

Parch

Vancouver can't score so they're just going to beat up people. They already owe Kadri a cheap shot.
How can they salary dump the twins and attempt a rebuild? Could be unhappy times for several years.

Foggy

It's a minor miracle that they have a 6-4-2 record, but they're lucky in large part because of Al Montoya and the Stars pooping the bed.

Solo

You guys are too easy.

Blue Jackets schedule might seem tough, but those California teams aren't as scary as they used to be. The Pacific actually looks pretty weak this year. Those trips to Cali and western Canada could be productive.

The truth is that the east is better than the west now, after a solid decade of it being the opposite. This will upset some western conference Gaffers, but it's true.

The truth is that the east is better than the west now, after a solid decade of it being the opposite. This will upset some western conference Gaffers, but it's true.

This season definitely symbolizes the changing of the guard in many ways.

Detroit's playoff streak will likely come to an end and I wouldn't be surprised to see both Edmonton and Toronto qualify for the playoffs this season.

I think I saw all of five minutes of yesterday's Leafs game, if not less. I got 2 hours of sleep the other night, then three and a half yesterday morning, then spent a few hours raking leaves. So, I was exhausted.

I tried, and had it on, but passed out.

Planning to watch all of tonight's, though. Here's hoping for a win. (Although I'm regretful I missed yesterday's third.)

I think I saw all of five minutes of yesterday's Leafs game, if not less. I got 2 hours of sleep the other night, then three and a half yesterday morning, then spent a few hours raking leaves. So, I was exhausted.

I tried, and had it on, but passed out.

Planning to watch all of tonight's, though. Here's hoping for a win. (Although I'm regretful I missed yesterday's third.)

Tonight's game will be rough. 2nd on a back to back on the road with Hunwick, Corrado, and Holland all in after not playing for a long time and vs one of the best teams in the league.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Can I go work out with the Leafs too?
I don't think there's anything against it in the CBA. On top of that, he's still free to sign anywhere he wants.
Until they put him on waivers again.
Yeah, they got some injuries that should be back in the future. Sucks we had to let him go though. Big Leafs fan and he did well in the line up, and I'm sure he could be doing better than Smith...

PillarEN

This season definitely symbolizes the changing of the guard in many ways.

Detroit's playoff streak will likely come to an end and I wouldn't be surprised to see both Edmonton and Toronto qualify for the playoffs this season.

Hell no. We've been in worse positions and survived. We're getting in. Wild card number one. Thanks to a two goaltender system Stars style. Only a fuck ton better.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers have been off since Sunday (as far as I'm concerned...you can't tell me otherwise!) . Back to work tonight in Calgary.

Henrik Lundqvist gets the start tonight. Likely Raanta tomorrow night in Edmonton.

Pikma

Banned
Hell no. We've been in worse positions and survived. We're getting in. Wild card number one. Thanks to a two goaltender system Stars style. Only a fuck ton better.

Are you calling our goaltenders shit?

lol NHLGAF, this is why I don't frequent this place anymore

Yawnier

Banned
My ideal D pairings with what the leafs have as of now:

Rielly-Zaitsev
Gardiner-Marincin
Carrick-Corrado

Just fire Polak and Hunwick into the sun please.

Top Bottom