• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
No where did I say puck luck though, I said our offensive guys did their job?
Im sorry - I don't consider being constantly outplayed, outshot every fucking game the sign of a great team. Its fucking shitty.

Oh and I GAVE CREDIT TO REIMER AND THE OFFENCE ALRIGHT JESUS CHRIST! SUE ME FOR THINKING THAT THE LEAFS ARE NOT PLAY AS WELL AS THEY FUCKING CAN!

Im tired of Leaf fans being sooooo fucking scared of the TINIEST bit of criticism. THE TEAM IS NOT PERFECT.

You didn't watch that goddamn 'analysis' from fucking Kyperos? That's what he was referencing

edit: BUFFALO SCORED 2 GOALS?!!??!?!

Samyy

I was teasing you Samyy and it was more in reference to these two idiots on SN. IMO, people can count shots and possession all they want, but if you don't convert those into goals and whine that the other was 'lucky', you're just a loser.

Those guys on the panel are losers. Winners win, losers lose.

Oh apologies, please ignore the above rant D:
Im not watching the TV!

LevelNth

Banned
Oh apologies, please ignore the above rant D:
Im not watching the TV!
Lol no worries bud. I'm with you we can tighten up a lot, but I'm not at all worried. We're winning now AND with major injuries. Imagine how good we can be when we get those guys back and decrease our D giveaways by say even 25%?

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Samyy

Lol no worries bud. I'm with you we can tighten up a lot, but I'm not at all worried. We're winning now AND with major injuries. Imagine how good we can be when we get those guys back and decrease our D giveaways by say even 25%?

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Yea its just frustrating to watch, I remember the beginning of last year to the middle we were playing much better hockey then this tbh, Idk what happened near the end we started getting horribly outshot every game. Playing too much in our zone etc.

If our offense can get some more time in the other end of the ice? HNGGGG

The Wild have been out-shooting and out-chancing other teams all season so far. They have literally done it every game this season except for last night against Buffalo. They just haven't been able to score goals. Eventually they'll come.

But if it weren't for Kuemper's less-than-ideal play, the game would be 1-1.

The Leafs have looked alright, sometimes good, but not 3-1 good.

Oh, and it would help if they would actually fucking shoot on the goddamn powerplay. Jesus.

EDIT: Oh, and scratch Heatley. Just terrible.

LevelNth

Banned
Yea its just frustrating to watch, I remember the beginning of last year to the middle we were playing much better hockey then this tbh, Idk what happened near the end we started getting horribly outshot every game.
It is just the 7th of 82 games. Plus two of our better possession forwards in Kule and Clarkson are out. And look at both our goalies! TOO MUCH BLOOD TO MY PENISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I live my fandom through Samyy and Montresor.
73__320x240_img_6169.jpg

@DanRusanowskyAs just reported on Sharks Radio per @SanJoseSharks : Dan Boyle is alert and responsive on the way to the hospital. No report on Morrow.

Good news.

Top Bottom