• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Calamari41

41 > 38
7EoImyX_zps62qtaeqm.gif

Any room here for casual fan that doesn't really have any particular team to root for but watches games for great hockey? =P As a weird statistic Komarov is now leading in points among the Leafs lol.

imBask

Banned
Any room here for casual fan that doesn't really have any particular team to root for but watches games for great hockey? =P As a weird statistic Komarov is now leading in points among the Leafs lol.

yes but team-less fans are automatically considered to be Hawks, Kings or Pens fans

Yawnier

Banned

He was on pace for like 40 - 45 points last year up until that Ovi hit. He still hasn't been the same since that hit, imo.

Pikma

Banned
BLESS YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL PANTHERS, BLESS YOU FOR TAKING THAT MOTHERFUCKING JOKE OF A GOALIE OFF THE ICE

FUCK YOU LEHTONEN, FUCK YOU

Pikma

Banned
Lehtonen left the ice with an incredible .727 sv%

Hope we lose this one so we can fucking kick him off the ice once and for all
Fuck

yes but team-less fans are automatically considered to be Hawks, Kings or Pens fans

Well I admit that during the cup finals I rooted for Hawks because of Teuvo and Kimmo =P. Kimmo is one of the idols for pretty much every finnish fan that started to follow hockey late 90s and Teuvo is junior from my favorite finnish team (Jokerit). Kinda neutral towards Pens. Fuck the Kings though. They beat Anaheim when Koivu had his final chance for the cup. =(

He was on pace for like 40 - 45 points last year up until that Ovi hit. He still hasn't been the same since that hit, imo.

Yeah. Komarov definitely has potential to also make some points if he can avoid injuries.

Top Bottom