• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I'm definitely more in favour of keeping McCann up and sending Virtanen down if we cannot keep both up. Unfortunate for Virtanen because people say he doesn't get groomed properly down at the Calgary team.

iLLmAtlc

YlDjjDp.png

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
it's all good buddy

Here is the paint by numbers on my post... so it's "clear" ...

"When the Canucks actually score a good goal I'll worry" - Meaning a nice clean goal that beats Price.

"One lucky and one deflection of D" - Defining my previous statement. The two goals at the time were bad luck on Price, not blatant fails.

"Price is solid ;P" - Meaning I have confidence in Price and two bad goals is no big deal.

Not a statement on half goals, or no goals, or "real" scores, or whatever else you think is happening lol.

That third goal was a nice goal (I think Price should have had that but hey...whatever ;P).

We'll see what happens in the next period :)

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
They had some good looks. Miller has been strong so far. Weird game for Price, I don't see them pulling him in his hometown unless they score another goal or two.

Yeah the good looks were kind of chaotic. I'm hoping they settle down and play how that have been for the next 2 periods.

They have looked rougher the last two games, so it was only a matter of time. It's gotta be a ton of pressure thinking about the streak :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey Habs, look at this to feel better

1ST PERIOD
15:46 VAN PPG - Chris Higgins (17) ASST: Yannick Weber (4), Jason Garrison (24) 1 - 0 VAN
2ND PERIOD
04:52 VAN Henrik Sedin (10) ASST: Nicklas Jensen (1), Tom Sestito (4) 2 - 0 VAN
08:53 VAN PPG - Ryan Kesler (22) ASST: Alexandre Burrows (6), Kevin Bieksa (17) 3 - 0 VAN
3RD PERIOD
01:13 NYI PPG - Josh Bailey (6) ASST: Brock Nelson (11), Matt Donovan (8) 3 - 1 VAN
03:14 NYI PPG - Ryan Strome (3) ASST: Kyle Okposo (37), Lubomir Visnovsky (5) 3 - 2 VAN
03:36 NYI PPG - Calvin de Haan (3) ASST: Travis Hamonic (10) 3 - 3 Tie
06:22 NYI Frans Nielsen (20) ASST: Anders Lee (2), Kyle Okposo (38) 4 - 3 NYI
09:54 VAN Christopher Tanev (6) ASST: Chris Higgins (19), Jannik Hansen (7) 4 - 4 Tie
10:04 NYI Matt Martin (5) ASST: Colin McDonald (7) 5 - 4 NYI
11:45 NYI Anders Lee (5) ASST: Kyle Okposo (39), Frans Nielsen (26) 6 - 4 NYI
19:42 NYI EN - Cal Clutterbuck (8) ASST: Josh Bailey (20), Travis Hamonic (11) 7 - 4 NYI

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Semin isn't replaced on the 2nd line to start the third, I give it 10 minutes into the second until he is.

Top Bottom