• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Godreau

EducatedBleakLabradorretriever.gif

Wow

Quick

Banned
Aren't you glad that we have a Prime Minster that looks like Prince Eric from Little Mermaid?

For real, the Canadian debates got ridiculous, but not like this right now.

And Justin Trudeau is Prince Eric to Canada's Ariel.

I lasted all of 10 minutes, I literally can't take any more of the clownshow.

I'm surprised at the lack of moderation. The candidates have freely been allowed to cut each other off. The Democratic debate from earlier this month was run smoothly, Anderson Cooper keeping everyone in check.

Silexx

Flames have to be the luckiest team in the NHL.

That said, they did just lose their starting goaltender, so some of that luck isn't all good.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Got laid off today....good times, not really! Really wish i would have won the last lotto 6/49

Sorry to hear that. :(

I was laid off in February. I took some time and then was looking for work when my uncle went into the hospital for an operation. He got pneumonia and was in ICU for 6 weeks then in the hospital for another month after that. When he got out he still had a feeding tube so all his meds went had to go through there plus he had to have mushy food and be fed through the tube at night. He's just going to get the tube out next week. So in a way, it was good that I was off.

Hope you find something soon. I'm working part time right now looking for full time.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that's awful. Sorry to hear that, hopefully you find something soon.

Thanks Red.

Sorry to hear that. :(

I was laid off in February. I took some time and then was looking for work when my uncle went into the hospital for an operation. He got pneumonia and was in ICU for 6 weeks then in the hospital for another month after that. When he got out he still had a feeding tube so all his meds went had to go through there plus he had to have mushy food and be fed through the tube at night. He's just going to get the tube out next week. So in a way, it was good that I was off.

Hope you find something soon. I'm working part time right now looking for full time.

Thanks.

Thats sounds terrible too....i have a similar situation, my Dad recently developed aggressive ahlzimers which is awful. My family is back in Saskatchewan so I havent been able to see him yet.

zroid

Banned
When the Perds and Shorks are being billed as a rivalry that's when you know it's time to ditch the whole Rivalry Night farce

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So warzone is pretty damn fun so far, a pleasant surprise. Feels like more old school Halo MP even though they have all the reqs and load outs.

Top Bottom