• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Pikma

Banned
*Rips of Perds shirt*

I was an Avalanche fan this whole time.

tenor.gif
????

Since when is being an Avalanche fan something to be proud of?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I watched the Crackdown 3 trailer.

What happened???

There is really 2 games. 1 is single player made by sumo, the other is the destruction crazy MP made by reagent and another studio

What was shown off today is the SP

Hoping for some new elder scrolls right now

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
iUmaTTX.gif

Well, here I am.

Really sucks that the Preds' first deep playoff run ended the way it did, but it was an impressive run and hopefully having a taste of the finals makes this organization all the more hungry. As I've only been a hockey fan for three years, I feel like I can't fully appreciate what this run means, but you could absolutely feel it in the Nashville area. Folks were losing their minds. We haven't seen sports success of this magnitude in nearly two decades.

Mark my words, NHL-GAF: The Nashville Predators (and anime) will rise again.

iUmaTTX.gif

Well, here I am.

Really sucks that the Preds' first deep playoff run ended the way it did, but it was an impressive run and hopefully having a taste of the finals makes this organization all the more hungry. As I've only been a hockey fan for three years, I feel like I can't fully appreciate what this run means, but you could absolutely feel it in the Nashville area. Folks were losing their minds. We haven't seen sports success of this magnitude in nearly two decades.

Mark my words, NHL-GAF: The Nashville Predators (and anime) will rise again.
Nashville should be good again next year for sure. Gotta be careful with the expansion draft, but the core is so strong and Laviolette is a good coach, so I expect a strong nashville for a few more years. Definitely cup contenders.

With the expansion draft, cullen retiring, and no increase on the salary cap not increasing, we're gonna have a rough offseason. I wont be mad though, I'mma enjoy this back-to-back all summer. Hope I get to attend a cup party again this time!

SoD2 looked great! Dated graphics, seemingly clunky controls, and average to bad animations are all part of it's wonderful charm.

How do you guys feel about R.A. Salvatore as a writer?

He murdered Chewie.

Actually, him talking about that whole thing on the Full of Sith podcast is really interesting. Great for any Star Wars nerd.

PillarEN

Ok so there is no way Elder Scrolls moves onto 6. Milk the Skyrim.

That's exactly what I want. Link modeled as an ugly Skyrim character. 24 thumbs up.

Alucard

Banned
SoD2 looked great! Dated graphics, seemingly clunky controls, and average to bad animations are all part of it's wonderful charm.

He murdered Chewie.

Actually, him talking about that whole thing on the Full of Sith podcast is really interesting. Great for any Star Wars nerd.

I heard him do another interview in which he talked about that and wasn't a fan of having to do it.

Pretty popcorn and cheesy.

Not a big fan. I am a huge fantasy fan but he kinda bums me out

I've only read one book by him...Starless Night. Book 8 of the Drizzt series. It was totally mindless and was just one long chase scene with some mercenary intrigue and some minotaur fights thrown in just because. I honestly had almost NO CLUE what the hell was going on in terms of overall plot and certain character motivations, but it was okay. I think he writes some pretty brisk action and chase sequences.

Top Bottom