• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
Yeah, Kojima is a brilliant game designer but he's also an eccentric pervert that is too beholden to his vision. I don't doubt Konami just found him too difficult to manage.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Kojima is a brilliant game designer but he's also an eccentric pervert that is too beholden to his vision. I don't doubt Konami just found him too difficult to manage.

To me Kojima just seems like a dude who wants to make Hollywood movies but since he's got all of this clout in the video game world he's just going to stay and cast his favourite actors in his games.

Well them, and women he finds attractive so he can mo-cap them.

Cake Boss

Banned
@dshoalts: The most-watched game of NHL playoffs? Game 7 of Eastern Conference final, Pittsburgh-Ottawa, with an average of 4.29 million viewers

🤔

Needed more boring

DCM1WhhUQAAcWpT.jpg

CONNSMYTHSOONN got as many votes as the entire Perds teams 🤣

imBask

Banned
look at me i'm mister manly man Marvie I have no emotions because that's for guuurlz

GOOOOSSHHHH Marvie drop the act it's the 21st century

yyzjohn

Banned
Dreger says Phaneuf isn't likely to waive his NMC for the expansion draft. Of course it's Dreger, so he could just be totally guessing.

Silexx

Dreger says Phaneuf isn't likely to waive his NMC for the expansion draft. Of course it's Dreger, so he could just be totally guessing.

If Phaneuf isn't willing to waive, then I have to imagine it's because Dorion would not give any assurances that he would make a deal with Vegas to make sure they don't pick him.

I also wonder if this would have any impact on whether or not to protect Babby.

Yawnier

Banned
@PierreVLeBrun

Should Preds go the 8-skater (4 D) protection route, which is likely, it's possible W James Neal gets exposed. Not for sure, but possible

Beaulieu for the real deal James Neal, let's go

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Would suck to lose Neal, but the Preds really can't afford to lose Jarnkrok who seems like the obvious pick.

This is where Arvidsson suddenly becoming a 30-goal scorer comes back to bite.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
TSN acquired the English broadcasting rights for future Habs games. Thank God and hopefully this means no more Jason York and a lot more Ferraro / Miller.

PillarEN

Pennsylvania voted for Trump, no?

They're going and Sidney Crosby will personally give Trump a number 1 jersey with a large smile.

Edit: I do want to see Trump's speech about the Penguins.

Top Bottom