• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Foggy

Team is asking you to do them a favour and you refuse putting them in a tough spot, you don't think that will make things awkward with management going forward?

Don't see any reason why you shouldn't exercise leverage if it benefits you and your situation. You gonna potentially uproot your family so you can do Sens management a solid? They sure as shit wouldn't extend him any courtesy if it benefited them.

Line_HTX

I thought Metroid was dead, Broly?

OSPR9bd.png
OSPR9bd.png
OSPR9bd.png

Calamari41

41 > 38
The game everyone seems to be missing when trying to find an analogy for Mario Odyssey is Space Station Silicon Valley, one of the GOATs.

Marvie_3

Banned
Kirby! 😍

Rocket League! 😍

Mario! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Metroid Prime 4! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

imBask

Banned
+ Mario
+ Monstah Hunta
+ Xenoblade looks good eventhough I hated the last one
+ Rocket League

- no Animal Crossing
- not a lot of stuff announced

The game everyone seems to be missing when trying to find an analogy for Mario Odyssey is Space Station Silicon Valley, one of the GOATs.

I was thinking more Geist

it wasn't bad, though Yoshi, Kirby and Rocket League were all that were announced with dates. After the Sony E3 conference where FFVII:R and Shenmue 3 announced for hype but with no dates given I'm a little wary of these hype announcements like MP4 and Pokemon

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Core Pokemon RPG for Switch is being made????

AWESOME.

Releasing not for at least another year though so... no rush for a switch.

Calamari41

41 > 38
- no Animal Crossing
- not a lot of stuff announced

They don't need any more help to continue selling as many Switches as they can pump out for the rest of the year. Unlike the past ~7 years, there's no need for them to blow their load as soon as possible.

imBask

Banned
They don't need any more help to continue selling as many Switches as they can pump out for the rest of the year. Unlike the past ~7 years, there's no need for them to blow their load as soon as possible.

maybe, but I still have WiiU PTSD

also didn't mention but i'm glad all the metroid nerds will finally have a new game to complain about

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
this is probably the one time that being developed by Nintendo themselves would give me pause. I wonder what Retro is working on then...

This what makes me curious if this is true.

More Donkey Kong?
A new IP?
Ravenblade being revived?

It's not like Retro wasn't getting work though, as they assisted a couple of games in the past, so it's going to be interesting what's in the pipeline.

Socreges

Banned
Alright so i'll buy a switch once it has games. So 2018?
Post falls a bit flat in the face of reality.

Nope. Apparently its being handled by Nintendo themselves.

Its a long way off. They didnt show anything other than the title.
...what? That's awesome then. But what is Retro doing and why hasn't it been announced? Something in development purgatory no doubt

I'd be ecstatic if they were. Tropical Freeze is one of the best platformers evah.

Tropical Freeze was finished for holiday 2013 and just delayed for scheduling purposes, so they've really been free for closer to 4 years.
DKCTF is phenomenal. But I would prefer Retro use their talents on a new IP.

Kirby! 😍

Rocket League! 😍

Mario! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Metroid Prime 4! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
So glad I bought a Switch.

Socreges

Banned
Oh my fucking god what

2.5 Metroid

Haven't even watched the video

Have a big meeting in 10 minutes, can't be distracted

😱😱😱😱