• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Legit if I were Bargain Bin Berg, I would wait on trading AGally, and look at addressing the C position and D in a different way. give AGally a chance to play center with a set up man like Drouin and put Casperetty on the other side, and you could have possibly fixed your C position internally and not by giving up anything. Then pick up a #2C via free agency like a Sam Gagner, or Hanzal or Bonino, if that doesn't work then look at trading BGally for some #2C help.For some Defense help you could look at MDZ, Daley or Cody Franson for some depth.

this makes way too much sense, a top line that actually looks like a top line!

Which is why it will never happen.

I hope AGally gets a chance to actually develop considering early in the season he was actually pretty good at centre.

also congrats smelly soon you can be a good Canadian kid. Move to Ontaryah to make Don Quick proud

Cake Boss

Banned
Give me a 50-60 point skilled winger over the Chris Philips' clone any day of the week.

Don't know how it would work cap wise tho. Eberle is at $6M.

Curufinwe

But the Oilers are already protecting Sekera, Klefblom and Larsson.

If they get Ceci for Eberle I guess they could go 4-4-1. Lucic, RNH, Maroon?, Draisaitl.

Silexx

Give me a 50-60 point skilled winger over the Chris Philips' clone any day of the week.

Don't know how it would work cap wise tho. Eberle is at $6M.

Yeah, I don't see why OTT would take on even more $$ in contracts unless they are confident that they can clear some space when Karlsson's contract comes up.

Since when is Ottawa in cap trouble? Tell Melnyk not to be a cheap fuck.

Currently, Sens have $7.9 million in cap space. However, they need to give J-G Pageau new contract, which will most likely give him at least $4mil per year. So if they wanted to make a trade for someone like Eberle, that would pretty much bring them up to the cap. (This is assuming were swapping someone like Ceci).

Cake Boss

Banned
Since when is Ottawa in cap trouble? Tell Melnyk not to be a cheap fuck.

Have to sign EK, Stone, Turris in the next 12-24 months, we need cap space. Already have Ryan and Phagoof taking up $14M.

Hearing that Los Angeles, Montreal, Edmonton among the 12 teams on Dion Phaneuf's yes list...

ok lets go.

Phagoof for Jeff Carter
Phagoof for BGally
Phagoof for Eberle

Done, lets go!

Cake Boss

Banned
Darren Dreger‏Verified account @DarrenDreger 7m7 minutes ago
More
Darren Dreger Retweeted Pierre LeBrun
As expected, one of those 3 says they can't make it work without Ottawa eating salary and taking a contract back.

Most likely LA since they are in cap hell.

yyzjohn

Banned
Have to sign EK, Stone, Turris in the next 12-24 months, we need cap space. Already have Ryan and Phagoof taking up $14M.

ok lets go.

Phagoof for Jeff Carter
Phagoof for BGally
Phagoof for Eberle

Done, lets go!

Phaneuf on Habs would be funny. They just need Kessel to become the 2014 Leafs.

Silexx

Don Brennan‏ @SunDoniB

#Oilers must be making pitch for Phaneuf. They're team on the rise, could use his experience, have cap space. And he's from Edmonton. #sens

Holy shiiiiit

The need for a new avatar is growing by the minute...

Socreges

Banned
Eklund saying Landeskog for Ceci (E3) MUHAHAHAHA I would give free hand jobs to homeless men if that happens.
anigif_enhanced-13084-1391537845-25.gif

Top Bottom