• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Revenant

Marvin the Hockey Central panel just suggested Chicago as a good fit for Shane Doan to chase his Cup.

He'd bring "leadership" to the mix, although even noted idiot Todd Hlushko had to admit the Hawks maybe had some "leadership" already.

Pls no. I Doan want this.

But seriously, no thank you.

Socreges

Banned
With the Doan news, their terrible performance last season, the incredible heat, etc I think it's time we revisit this gem:

Coyotes.jpg

No more taglines! Sorry!

- Coyotes 2.0

Yawnier

Banned
Not necessarily, it's a mixed bag. Recently, we were pretty aware of Zaitsev's extension and those Swedish D.

Yeah I believe Chris Johnston here. I believe he said that the Leafs had interest in Andersen last year before any of the other insiders did so he has legit connections somewhere

imBask

Banned
you're all high on your own farts

the details and lines on the old Preds jersey was so 2000s it hurt. Flat and minimalistic is best. The color is stupid regardless tho that we can all agree on

Solo

you're all high on your own farts

the details and lines on the old Preds jersey was so 2000s it hurt. Flat and minimalistic is best. The color is stupid regardless tho that we can all agree on

The new ones are straight 1970's though.

Oh and other news. CTV Montreal has Laid Off Brian Wilde, Sean Coleman and another sports anchor. They are eliminating Montreal Sports Coverage on Local Montreal CTV news completely

PillarEN

I like that they removed the white line that goes from the bottom all the way to the top on the front part. I think the Sabres have a similar thing on their 2016 jersey and I hope that's removed.

For the Preds just give them the blue helmets. More than anything I think that was the part that needed to contrast with their entire uniform.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs posted some Q&A with the equipment manager for the Habs and he said Bergevin picks the numbers that players wear. That seemed really odd to me, but maybe it's standard across the league.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Vegas, according to foley, have about 8 or 9 verbal agreements... not sure if that's including the 6 that are outright done

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
When can the Vegas deals go public? After they announce the team or before?

They'll announce tomorrow

But apparently teams like Toronto going after D or teams going after picks wouldn't have their trades announced until the next day... only trades that relate to the expansion process

So we gonna have 3 solid days of hockey stuff

Top Bottom