• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Quick

Banned
may as well put it in picture form... ready to panic?

DCySmeQUQAAHfPO_zpskftufab7.jpg~original

So. Much. Yellow.

If they added some sort of blue accent on the shoulders or something, it would be a bit better.

Marvie_3

Banned

Solo

Poor habs

Good riddance. Dude is 31 this summer, and the way he plays and lives, he'll be completely broken down by 35. Anyone giving this guy more than 4-5 years deserves what they are going to get with that contract.

He had a good playoff series but he also completely ran out of steam and was invisible from about game 50 to game 82.

Great talent, but hell no to max term. I'd give him high AAV for 3-4 years in a heartbeat though.

Solo

Sorry to hear it Cakey. My GF and I have a 4 month old pup AND a 16 year old pup and I know the day is coming for him and it sucks so bad.

Quick

Banned
I actually liked the Reebok Edge's collars. But the flat collars aren't too bad, they're almost like the old CCM/KOHO jerseys, but tighter.

None of the World Cup jerseys have lace-up collars, so that's going to be something new (if it's even something they offer).

Columbus already nailed their jerseys, so it was really best to just copy+paste onto the Adidas template.

Marvie_3

Banned
I actually liked the Reebok Edge's collars. But the flat collars aren't too bad, they're almost like the old CCM/KOHO jerseys, but tighter.

None of the World Cup jerseys have lace-up collars, so that's going to be something new (if it's even something they offer).

Columbus already nailed their jerseys, so it was really best to just copy+paste onto the Adidas template.
Nah. Columbus has never had good jerseys.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For Vegas waiving their surplus expansion draft picks, who's Nr. 1 on the waiver wire? The Avs and then Canucks, by regular season standing?

Top Bottom